TAGNA

and the good folks at

Sport Copter

Hats off to all of you for some GREAT customer service

Nice idea for a thread, thanks.
I can heartily recommend Sport Copter.
Haven't dealt with the others so far.

Regards, Kolibri

I'd like to hear more about their services that made you so happy.......really !

First all have very nice products.

Neil Hintz at Autoflight What a nice guy!! and a wealth of information Very Smart He does not mind taking as much time as needed to answer any and ALL questions Really fast shipping
and he makes what appears to be a beefy well made PSRU He also supplied a Adapter for the PSRU that despite the complex and crowded area it had to fit
into everything was a PERFECT fit. It is a very well thought out product. Really good communication skills and some nice CNC machining. I know because I am a Machinist. FAST on time shipping.

Next is TAGNA. I cant give them credit for design or quality because they only
sell the product not build it. Desmon was really great at answering any questions asked and again was happy to take as much time as needed
to discuss any design and performance questions. He is another wealth of information. He then handed it off to
Chris who took care of all the details, payment, shipping arrangements and did a very good job of it. And to top it off even called a short time after I received the order to make sure that I was happy with it. Really nice folks and I doubt that they would represent a product that was less than top
notch.

Bolly Props They made me a one off special prop hub and I was impressed by
how fast the got a one of a kind custom hub done. Their attention to detail is FANTASTIC! Really nice machining, anodizing and carbon fiber work. I was especially impressed by how light the blades are. it is difficult to believe that
they can handle 120+ horse power but they do.

As far as Sportcopter I purchased a fold over mast kit from them. I think we all know about the Sportcopter reputation for quality I don't think I need to say any more about that. I dealt mainly with Trenna. She did a great job. Although she did not have all the answers she was very quick to get all the right answers in easy to understand detail. She was very quick to send detailed instructions photos ect. for their product that I was not even getting for a Sportcopter gyro. Off the shelf availability and really fast shipping.

I felt the need to post this the other day after thinking about another company that I ordered a gyro from 2 years ago. I have still only got about half a gyro. It was supposed to have only a 8 week delivery time. Not only is the delivery grown to the point of Ridiculous but their communication skills are just as bad. I could go on and on but that is for another thread some other time. After dealing with brand X and the disappointment that goes with
it I had to remind myself of the good people that I have dealt with in the gyro world and felt that they deserved a little extra credit.

Marc

Nice commendation, nice to see great customer service existing, and being acknowledged.