660 turbo

Brent, Gman, Scott

The Suzuki Arctic Cat engine shown in the link was a custom project that we worked on with the owner. At 120HP at only 7000 RPM, it is the most powerful engine we developed to date. We just couldn't get enough volume of sled engines for conversion.

I have retired from my business and will be selling off some of my personal project stuff that you gyro guys might be interested in.

I have one of these Arctic Cat 660CC turbo 4 stroke engines with only 276 sled miles on it as well as a 200 hr Rotax® E- box with the correct ratio. Included is a CNC billet adapter for bolting up the box to the engine bell housing, balanced flywheel, starter, alternator, intercooler, etc. It just needs a little machine work for final adaptation. All the computer wiring is done and the engine was run thoroughly on our test stand with a one off belt reduction that went to the guy in the link above.

This would be a solid contender against the 115HP Rotax 914 turbo and perfect for a performance gyro at a fraction of the 30K price. I'm asking $5395.00.

I will post some photos this weekend. Thanks.

Jeron Smith 303-440-6234