30 hours across Canada

Thanks - It's not too often we get a positive gyro news story so lets be happy, it's all good promotion.

A Big adventure!

A Big adventure!

That looks like quite an adventure for Mark Humbke.

Just guessing on the airports; CYQB to CYYF is 1,904 nautical miles as the crow flies.

The shortest route I could find with fuel stops no further than 225 nautical miles was 2,115 nautical miles. Less range didn't work.

Twelve days flying is a lot of potential for weather challenges.

Yes it was an amazing adventure to say the least..I went from St. Apollinaire Quebec (where I took ownership) to Penticton , B.C. .....and over a lot of no mans land...It took me 10 days and 30 flying hrs.. so much support from where ever I landed ... it was amazing & happen in a very positive way..so many stories to tell... it was solo....

Really it was about the fellow avaitors that made it happen... that I met on the way...

I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to post it on the forum day by day but my work load was over the top already as you can imagine for going it alone..

Regards
Soaring Eagle

Mark Humbke

I included the article in this months Southwest Rotorcraft, these are the adventures worth sharing with everyone.