24' Dragon Wings BRAND NEW $2700.00

Kevin 2424

Aircraft
Benson style gyro. Building an Air Command with pod.
I am selling a set of brand new, never flown, still in the shipping crate 24' dragon wing rotor blades for a friend. He wants $2700.00 for them. If interested call Kevin at 33O 265 5265

Last edited:

giro5

Aircraft
prev- citabria,AA1b, fun racer
Total Flight Time
400 GA, 50 trike
Kevin, were these dragon wings built by Ernie B. or by the people he sold the business too?

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
I am selling a set of brand new, never flown, still in the shipping crate 24' dragon wing rotor blades for a friend. He wants $2700.00 for them. If interested call Kevin at 33O 265 5265
I am not sure that Ernie ever charged that much, but then I did by mine a while back.

Forgive me if I am out of line but it seems to me Kevin, that you seem to be making a business out of buying cheap and selling high, rather than doing rather a lot of friends and deceased friends a favour? And, simply using this Forum as your advertising medium.

Every single posting you have made on this Forum is selling something.

Do you actually fly gyros?

Kevin 2424

Aircraft
Yes, I do fly. I own 2 and am selling one of mine. The other one I'm trying to sell for my deceased friend's wife. The Kiev prop is his also. He had over $30,000 in that machine and the family is only wanting $16,000.She gets the money, not me. The blades and the warp drive prop belong to another friend. He gets that money. The only money I get is for mine.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Then you appear to be a good friend and good luck with your build.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Then you appear to be a good friend and good luck with your build.
Bro, With everything he does for others I can see why you might think it a business.
But Kevin is one of the most giving, and helpful members I know. He is one of the only pilots who let others fly his gyro's when they do not have them at fly-ins. I can always count on Kevin's help!! Always.

He really is one of the few I know who make the world a better place.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
And John, I stand completely corrected, with apologies to Kevin for ever having doubted him.

The only posts I had seen were for items for sale. If I had looked further back and seen his very first few I might then have thought differently.

My bad.:(

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Aircraft
Sport Copter gyroplane
Total Flight Time
300+ gyroplane, 11 airplane, 1.5 PPC, AND... a ZILLION hours of flying in my dreams!
Bro, With everything he does for others I can see why you might think it a business.
But Kevin is one of the most giving, and helpful members I know. He is one of the only pilots who let others fly his gyro's when they do not have them at fly-ins. I can always count on Kevin's help!! Always.

He really is one of the few I know who make the world a better place.
John: I think the Kevin being referred to by "Resasi" (Leigh) lives in Magnolia, Ohio, going by the forum name "Kevin 2424", not this Kevin (me) who lives in Oregon...Too many Johns, Kevins, etc.
You posting in the wee hours of the morning must be the problem. That's what you get for only sleeping 4 hrs. a day, being up the other 20 hrs.!

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Life is too exciting to waste it sleeping. I'll make up the hours missed sleeping after I die. AHAHAHAHAhahahahaha.

Kevin 2424

Aircraft
These are back up for sale. The previous buyer cannot get them shipped to Cyprus at this time due the the pandemic.