2016 Cicare 7T pics

Fly Army

Aircraft
From un-powered Paragliders off the side of a mountain to the Boeing 777.
Total Flight Time
18,000 ish , I guess
I guess Hangar 36 had a falling out with Cicare. There's a new guy named John who I believe is out of Alaska as the North American dealer.

I'll post the photos when I get a better signal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
That seating arrangement is wrong..... All wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now I wouldn't have any problem if my back seat passenger were female and particularly well endowed !

It was difficult trying to get these pics to upload with airline inflight wifi. Now home so it's easier.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
Rotor head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 3
That red ship in the pics was the North American distributor's and was for sale. He said a new kit with assembly assistance was going for around 120k.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 3
Randy...I haven't been on the forum for a while and noticed your post. Hope it's OK to post back...... you know... a "year later" ???? Any way .... I thought I would make sure that everyone knows that Hangar 36 & Cicare parted on really good terms. I still skype with them from time to time. But we have moved over to the Dynali Helicopters and have been with them coming up on 2 years and love the Company. I have my H3 here at the Cincinnati shop. I'm waiting for m N# .... should be here this week. I have tried to update the website and facebook as I go to keep everyone that wants to know what's going on. Once I get flying I would love to visit some airfields and show the beast off :)......It was nice to see that someone even remembered Hangar 36........ Thanks! Jay

Hangar36;n1124143 said:
I have my H3 here at the Cincinnati shop. I'm waiting for m N# .... should be here this week.

Once I get flying I would love to visit some airfields

Just in time for the Wrens Fly-In in Georgia, Jay. You can park next to the Cabri's.

Barney I got to get use to my neck of the woods 1st ;) ..... I need to burn off the FAA 40hrs in a 50 mile radius then slowly stretch out past my safety net :O. I got a cool little grass air strip for the 1st 40 hrs but it's not a long term stay. I don't know about this year for Wrens but for sure next year. Good to hear from you Barney if you're up this way stop in.

You don't need to fly it their Jay. Put it on a trailer and haul it in. No vendor fees and free camping so expenses are limited to fuel and food. It ain't Oshkosh but could be some good exposure to a crowd that prefers rotorcraft.

Probably not this year... That was one of our problems trying to sell the Cicare..... I did not have any of them flying...... So before I make my rounds to any shows or fly-ins my H3 will be flying a bit 1st. The really neat thing about Dynali is that they gave me a special price on the 1st 10 helicopters for North America because they what to get the H3 flying here. The helicopter will sell itself.......once people see them........... and...well if you can come up with the money;)

Jay,
Congratulations for getting one over here and up and running ! I love the payload capacity on these machines - pretty impressive.
I see on the Dynali site they list for about 110,000 euros with the 912 engine - is that a good ballpark number (converted to dollars) for what one cost from you ? I would love to get up there and get a demo flight when possible.
Thanks,
Randy

Thanks Randy
Well the price is actually lower than that for the 1st 10 in 2017 and it includes the 914 engine (we are not offering the 912 in the US because not enough power) after that, the price is $130,000.00. I've had a tough week my Mom had a stroke and I have been spending a lot of time with her (she is doing really good for having a stroke) and right before that I was taking my H3 to the airfield and banged my tail unloading it from my trailer..... thought it would be OK but it needs replaced so...... By the 1st of the year we should be back up and running. Lord willing.
Thanks Randy good to hear from you. All my info is on our website at www.hangar36.com stop in or call anytime.
Thanks
Jay

Jay,
My mom had a very bad stroke in 2009 so I know exactly what you're going through. I pray she recovers 100% and is back to embarrassing you soon.
Randy