2016 BD's shirt art

PRuffin

Gold Member
Hey there, does anyone have a clear photo of a past event flight line that shows all different kinds on gyros?
I working on art for the BD's shirt for this year and have an idea using the flight line but I don't have a quality photo of one.
If you do please post it on this thread.

Thanks a bunch.

Here is a copy of our logo.
If it is not large enough from this post I could E-mail it to you.

Attachments

• Bensenlogo.bmp
    57 KB · Views: 1
A pocket sells better. OK, I like a pocket and will pay extra for a shirt with one.

My 2 cents! God bless dr Bensen but who the hell want to wear a shirt with a picture of an old guy on it. I'm getting older my self, they can just look at the old guy wearing the shirt
My favorite shirt of all time is the rotary forum shirt that we got 5-6 years ago. Best artwork ever. And I hate pockets on a t-shirt. Thanks, Kevin

Pockets are like bow tie's they are cool.

Pockets are like bow tie's they are cool.

Never had a bow tie but I guess some people can make it work! However Since most people don't wear bow ties I guess your agreeing we don't need pockets on the shirts.
All I'm saying is we we need some cool shirts! These shirts are supposed to be a marketing tool for our sport, the most awesome sport ever!!

Still looking for a good photo of the flight line, does anyone have one?
I wanted to do a four color process print with many different gyros. From past history of doing gyro shirts people always want their gyro on the shirt and get upset when it's not.
I thought if I did the flight line it would have different gyro styles and more people would be happy.
Time is getting short now and I could use some help with the photo.

Flight line photos

Flight line photos

I've looked thru my collection from the past years. Properly edited they could make the case that there were 2 Bensen Days. For the past few years the open plans built style ( open frame, light weight units with a few non-enclosed tandems) were lined up in the middle of the parking ramp. The newer style tandems and enclosed machines were parked on the east side of the ramp.

I have not one showing both styles in the same frame. I don't think either style alone shows the flight worthy spectrum of machines at BD.

Maybe someone can photoshop a collection of colorful machines that would look good to almost everyone.

Or a cartoon eurostyle gyro with CLT, multiple crossed tails and doing a crossed control side slip while blowing a corkscrew of white smoke !

Just a little pot stirring.