2014 Annual Report - PRA chapter 38

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
PRA Chapter 38 held our 3rd Anniversary membership meeting this Jan 2014. Chapter 38 grew from our original 6 members in 2010, to 19 by Jan 2012, 31 in Jan 2013, to our current 44 members as of Jan 2014.

Chapter members Experimental Rotorcraft (autogyro's and gyrocopters) have grown to 16 total statewide.

Next Colorado Rotorcraft Chapter Meeting –

Sat, May 10th, 10 am, Rotorcraft Hangar, 8400 Cessna Drive

Meeting schedule and calendar published on Chapter 38's web site at: www.PRA38.org

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Thank you guys. When you look at the wide variety of talent and experience in this chapter, you guys make my job easy.

Thank you for your support.

Mark

Doug S.

PRA # 41505
GO PRA Chapters

GO PRA Chapters

Mark
I have just spent an hour checking out your web site. I have got to say Chapter 38 web site is very impressive. You and your team have done a great job in putting this site together. :first:
I have alway said that our Chapter here back in Ohio "Chapter 40 rocks" !!!
But Chapter 38 web site rocks hands down.
Mark, you and all of the members at Chapter 38 have done excellent job.
Your web site is entertaining and informative....
Thank you
Doug S.

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Mark
I have just spent an hour checking out your web site. I have got to say Chapter 38 web site is very impressive. You and your team have done a great job in putting this site together. :first:
I have alway said that our Chapter here back in Ohio "Chapter 40 rocks" !!!
But Chapter 38 web site rocks hands down.
Mark, you and all of the members at Chapter 38 have done excellent job.
Your web site is entertaining and informative....
Thank you
Doug S.
Thank you Doug.

I made it the purpose of our chapter web site to be the go to spot for information on Rotorcraft in Colorado and things any pilot would need or want to know. I add stuff whenever someone asks me a question the web site doesn't already answer or link to.

I am kind of surprised at the response this thread has had. I was asked to do a year in review summary of our chapter for the Airport newsletter, and I decided to also post it here in our chapter section for future reference.

I didn't know anyone actually read these posts :)

M

Last edited:

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Great leadership attracts a good following.

Thanks to Mark for doing so much for the Colorado Chapter.
It also must be said that our VP Dick Goddard does a lot for our chapter, in particular, he welcomes our new members in the Denver area, and keeps the lines of communication going between the various areas of the state. Same for Mark T. As an experienced high county pilot and aircraft owner, he is a great ambassador for the local chapter, as is Thomas Fernandez.

And then there is Todd. That man has friends in places I have never even heard of.

This chapter also has Rotorcraft record holders like Bill Clem, Industry trailblazers like yourself, and new start up Rotorcraft businessmen like Cobus Burger importer of the tractor Phenix auto gyro. I gave Cobus his first ride in a gyro in my Xenon just a few years ago.

Plus all the many rotorcraft enthusiasts old and new who make this chapter so much fun. (Their names are listed in the member section of our web site).

Doing this isn't work, it's fun. And may it ever be so ...for all of us.

M