2012 Anahauc Fly-In

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
The date has been set for September 14th and 15th.
Last year's was our first and was very successful, hope to see a lot of growth this year.
I will keep updating the event as we get closer and have more detailed plans.
T-Shirts have been ordered and will be available soon.
This year's raffle will include 2 hours of training, a hand held radio, and a head set.

Fly-In Logo that will be on the T-Shirts.

Attachments

• 2012 color_logo.jpg
    2012 color_logo.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1
Yes, in fact we will be teaming up with the local PPC group this year and are making plans for this to be a joint venture. We had 6 or 7 there last year. Hope you can make it.

Yes, in fact we will be teaming up with the local PPC group this year and are making plans for this to be a joint venture. We had 6 or 7 there last year. Hope you can make it.
Way to cross market Mike!!!:peace:
I look forward to pictures!

Fly-In Flyer

Attachments

• 2012 Anahuac Flyer.jpg
    2012 Anahuac Flyer.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1
Raffle flyer.
Anyone interested in purchaseing a raffle ticket please contact Danny Whitten at [email protected].

Attachments

• Fly-In Raffle Flyer 1.jpg
    Fly-In Raffle Flyer 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1
Just a shameless bump!

Even though our Fly-in is a couple of months away we do have raffle tickets for sale now. You do NOT need to be there to win. The tickets are $10 a piece or 3 for $25.

2 hours training with Desmon in the MTO
A Vertex handheld radio
Headset
more items to be added

Last edited:
Mike can I contribute by buying raffle if not a member?
I never win so it is a contribution LOL

Anyone can buy tickets! You do not need to be a member. If you buy 10 you get an additional ticket also.

If I lived closer to you guys you would get really sick of me....well some probably already are.... I'd love to go to one of these events though. But it is soooooo damn far and I am exhausting my allowance in mileage for the year by going to Mentone :(

Gabor we would love to have you!

We should also be getting the t-shirts in soon. I will post a picture when they come in. These will also be sold to whoever wants them.

Just a reminder, this is just a month away now.
T-Shirts will be in this week, I'll post pictures one we get them.
Raffle tickets are also for sale.
The raffle and t-shirt sales go to support the costs of the fly-in.

I'm planning on attending.

I'd like to purchase a shirt and a couple of raffle tickets. How do I accomplish this?

Edit:
Sorry, I just went back and read the thread and instructions for purchasing raffle tickets are already spelled out. I would like to have shirt info, though.

The 2012 Fly_in shirts are now on sale. $18 each, with or without a pocket, conatct Danny Whitten at [email protected].

Attachments

• 2012 Shirt.jpg
    2012 Shirt.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1