air box
fuel tank
fuel pumps
exhaust flex pipes
thermostat housing and coolant resevoir
hareness with ecu, ignitions switch and gage cluster etc
oil tank

Last edited:
That is a good price for the complete engine package.
I can build you everything else that you will need to make these engines be able to hold and turn a prop.
Racer
719 499-2378

Sled mileage & year

Sled mileage & year

Miles put on a sled is about the only way to guesstimate usuage, short of an actual physical inspection such as pressure test, etc. Since you deal in four stroke Yamahas exclusively, year & mileage of engine helps potential buyers make a decision to buy from you.

Miles put on a sled is about the only way to guesstimate usuage, short of an actual physical inspection such as pressure test, etc. Since you deal in four stroke Yamahas exclusively, year & mileage of engine helps potential buyers make a decision to buy from you.

My inventory changes quite frequently. Best to just contact me and I can clarify specs on motors that are available. I buy a lot of one owner sleds that were dealer maintained. I don't just buy based off of miles. I have had sleds with 10k miles on them and look like they came off showroom floor and sleds with 2k miles that look like that sat in salt water for months on end.