`

Was thinking he didn’t get the attention he thought he deserved. Acted like someone deleted his post. The first time I saw it the post was blank.

I deleted DarDow101’s original one word post “Ukraine” as it invited political posts and didn’t appear to have anything to do with gyroplanes. I left a note as to why I deleted it.

DarDow101 deleted his own post that read in part “LET'S NOT DELETE IT THIS TIME PLEASE....................” that had a link to a gyroplane from the Ukraine.

By DarDow101 leaving the period the thread is still visible and was not deleted.

It is not a thread I would have deleted and it is never my intention to offend forum members by deleting their posts.

Last edited:
If he comes back and reads all of this i hope he'll put the info back. It's interesting to see that despite what is happening there, that a company in Ukraine is trying to develop a gyro.

Our interest in gyros is universal, despite the difficulties we sometimes have in coexistence.

A fact bought home to me recently by a comment made in response to a post I had made on the possible difficulty in obtaining a particular item due to its location.

That response was both enlightening, and heartening, that common bonds sometimes have a way of overcoming ongoing obstacles. and a reminder of the strength in common interests.