The electric indoor bike is coming soon!

Sorry that you did not understand my post . Humor is too difficult to translate.

Sorry, JC. I thought you were ridiculing people who don’t understand the difference between energy and power.

The electric indoor bike is coming soon!
Maybe I'll buy one, and see if I can finally pass all those other bikes in the gym. I pedal as hard as I can, but never seem to make any progress!

Quote: Maybe I'll buy one, and see if I can finally pass all those other bikes in the gym. I pedal as hard as I can, but never seem to make any progress! /Quote
I have never been to a gym. I prefere to ride my bicycle in the wild open, intimately pressed to mother natures sweet bosom.. but I understand that there are screens in a gym in front of your machine that show a landscape passing by, so my idea: hack the screen and make it run in 2x time lapse mode, that will give you the feel of an accomplished member of the "Tour de France"....;-)
Also I read today that there is a new deep fake program for videos which allows you to project your face onto any person in a film. You only have to input a single photo of your face, so you could take the video of the 2019 "Tour de France" arrival and give the winning chap your appearance. (I'll post a link to the deep fake program tomorrow)

So long as my face isn't on a virtual crash ...