$10 wins complete mandated ADS-B system.

All_In

Gold Supporter
The bad news... PRA may not break even on this raffle. So this may be the last raffle for an ADS-B out solution.
The good news for those in this drawing there is only 45 people in it so far with 145 tickets sold.
You can win our raffles, unlike the lottery.
I had hoped we could give one away a month... But happy to provide at least one person with the cheapest you can buy a new ADS-B solution.

All_In

Gold Supporter
LAST DAY TO BUY A TICKET = The drawing it TOMORROW!

Only 85 people in the drawing as of this morning. Do not miss this opportunity as you could actually win.
The bad news... PRA may not break even on this raffle. So this may be the last raffle for an ADS-B out solution.
The good news for those in this drawing there is only 85 people. You can win our raffles, unlike the lottery.

We had hoped we could give one away a month... But happy to provide at least one person with the cheapest you can buy a new ADS-B solution.
ABS-B_TrigBundle.jpg

GyroPaul

LAST DAY TO BUY A TICKET = The drawing it TOMORROW!

Only 85 people in the drawing as of this morning. Do not miss this opportunity as you could actually win.
The good news for those in this drawing there is only 85 people. You can win our raffles, unlike the lottery.

We had hoped we could give one away a month... But happy to provide at least one person with the cheapest you can buy a new ADS-B solution.
View attachment 1144961
Just ordered my winning tickets!

Capt'n Gator

Well I guess I can't say I never win anything anymore. Yes, I was the lucky person to win the PRA raffle for the ADS-B out package. I want to Thank Brent Drake and John Roundtree for all the work they put into these raffles. We should all try to help the PRA by supporting theses raffles. YOU CAN'T WIN IT, IF YOU AIN'T IN IT.