06 Sept 2020 121 degrees F Woodland Hills, CA

No you fucking douche. They were reporters covering the story when dipshits like you pulled guns on them. So much for your "facts" asshole. Quit spreading bullshit.

Got the story direct from State Troopers - The fact is Antifa is lighting these fires and the Troopers thanked the public for the help,

🤗 Truth wins out

Hilberg is such a clown I’ve had his posts blocked for years. Now I almost want to unblock him just so I can see what his current idiocy is Brian.
Yeah, sorry I went off like that. Totally out of character for me. It's just that with all the disinformation coming from the top down, costing lives and livelihoods, I've become extremely intolerant of anyone spouting conspiracy theories. I used to ignore it and find it mildly amusing. Unfortunately we now live in an age where keyboard warriors with a false sense of enlightenment only confuse and potentially harm people. Some folks like their pet theories because it makes them feel empowered to believe they have uncommon knowledge. In reality they're still just morons.

Yeah, sorry I went off like that. Totally out of character for me. It's just that with all the disinformation coming from the top down, costing lives and livelihoods, I've become extremely intolerant of anyone spouting conspiracy theories. I used to ignore it and find it mildly amusing. Unfortunately we now live in an age where keyboard warriors with a false sense of enlightenment only confuse and potentially harm people. Some folks like their pet theories because it makes them feel empowered to believe they have uncommon knowledge. In reality they're still just morons.
So you take the "Peaceful Protest" CNN, NBC,CBS, ABC bull shit artists over the Oregon State Troopers. You'd best turn off your TV. :sleep:
You keep injecting your poor feelings & failed policies:cry: and crying like someone super glued your ears before that head of yours wondered in between your cheeks. "Disinformation" the new Democrat buzz word, If it wasn't for those dabs of super glue,.

Next you'll say Trump stole the election [Trump rallies VS Joes gatherings] Need a hug? 🤗
It's Not Global Warming: Oregon Officials Announce Arrest of Two More Alleged Arsonists Including Criminal Transient
Two more arrested. Your friends?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about these major fires across several states. Plenty of news coverage of it here. The pictures from Oregon look terrifying for the residents. Let’s hope the prevailing conditions turn more favourable.

2357 homes lost around me...over 100 businesses gone. The Almeda fire. Conspiracy theories abound and the authorities are asking people to stop it.

2357 homes lost around me...over 100 businesses gone. The Almeda fire. Conspiracy theories abound and the authorities are asking people to stop it.

go tell that to the Sheriff, Local Police, and Federal Officers. Lots of arrests listed. Only one FBI special agent is saying "No Antifa" try again.
California Oregon Washington State Troopers too.
NPR? really.

Blocked.

I have lived here for quite some time. I was on the Grand Jury for Jackson County not too long ago. A vast majority of the people being arrested around here are repeat offender Meth Heads and out of staters coming to make fast money in the Pot business and being reckless. In fact, a derogatory reference to Medford as Methford. People who don't have anything and no future have nothing to lose.