WANTED The book: "The Gyroplane Flight Manual", by Paul Bergen Abbott

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED The book: "The Gyroplane Flight Manual", by Paul Bergen Abbott

Anyone have a copy of Paul Abbott's book "The Gyroplane Flight Manual" they'd like to sell?

I used to have one, but loaned it out to a local gyro club person, and it never came back to me. The sellers on eBay and Amazon want two arms and two legs for their used copies.

I contacted Paul in Indiana and he doesn't have any extra copies available.

Willing to pay $25 + shipping. It originally sold for $12.95.

Attached are two different covers used. One in 1996, and the other 1992. There was another, earlier edition, around 1988.

I have one, the one on the right. If you want it I will need address or text me (402) 841-3659 If you call I might not answer 90 percent of my calls are telemarketers

Comment

Hey Kevin ...JIM brought back several from his first trip to Mentone in 2010 .. he.gave a couple away ...I have at least 3 or 4 around here ... you are welcome to one of my extra copies! PM or email me!
      Chris T.
      3Rs - Rotors rock & rule!

"Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape." Buck B.

Time flies if you can but only the slowest.

PRA# 4212
      EAA# 1126845
      AOPA#08888697

Comment

Originally posted by GyrOZprey View Post
        Hey Kevin ...JIM brought back several from his first trip to Mentone in 2010 .. he.gave a couple away ...I have at least 3 or 4 around here ... you are welcome to one of my extra copies! PM or email me!
        Thanks, Chris! Text sent.

Comment

Working...
        X