WTB: Air command elite single.

wulfefw190

Jereme
Hey i'm looking to buy a nice AC single with full pod. can Be a HTL machine and have the Taller mast and long tail mod preferred. If not shoot me a message any way to see what you have. Located on the West coast buy I can ship or drive.

Thx,

J. Chandler.

I've got one with quite a few upgrades that I wasn't going to sell yet. But... you don't get a guy asking to buy one of these that often. My plans were to fly this, build a two place machine, then sell the Air Command. I'll get some pictures loaded today.

* extended mast
* 25' Sky Wheels
* Domintator Tail
* Full castering nose wheel
* push pull rudder cables
* Cessna 140 rudder pedals with toe brakes
* Subaru EA82 95hp (not flown this engine yet)
* IVO 68" 3-blade prop
* Electric pre-rotator
* MGL E-1 and Flight-2 guages
* wheel pants

I just installed the EA82 and will test fly it as soon as our airport opens back up.

Here's a link to my Gyro videos. These were with the Rotax 532 engine.

Last edited:
What's your asking price? Looks nice, which correlates to spendy especially with the ea82 in the mix. Regardless why did you go withe the sky wheels, more weight?

wulfefw190;n1122881 said:
What's your asking price? Looks nice, which correlates to spendy especially with the ea82 in the mix. Regardless why did you go withe the sky wheels, more weight?

I'm thinking $12k firm. The Sky Wheels are durable, high inertia, can be hand started, and provide weight to raise the CG.

the gyro also has:
* Dual electric fuel pumps
* Great Planes hydraulic brakes
* The PSRU is brand new from Air Trikes 2.58:1 gear
* Large capacity (10-12 gal) high back seat tank with a 5 point harness.
* Cable adjustable trim
* Twin Ballistic 8 cell lithium ION batteries (very light weight)

Half of what I'm asking is just the rotor, prop, and PSRU.
Damn, the more I list, the more I want to keep it...lol

A few of these pictures were before the engine upgrade.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail

I just email some to you. The first two pictures were from before the engine swap.

I have a very nice one in my hanger. The guy who owns it has never flew it. It has a Rotax 582 and nice Sky wheel blades.

Still looking. Decided I would like a original lowrider style version with taller mast and tail extension. Must have full Nose pod, windshield, extra tanks and wheel pants.

Jereme: While not having your required pod or extended fuel tanks, this famous "Left Coast" Air Command is for sale a bit south of you, in southern Oregon. Jacksonville. Flown regularly at the Medford and Ashland airports.

Shawn Adams owns it, and is asking $15K. Very unique motorcycle chase video sequence used to be up on youtube. You could add on the body pod and extra fuel tanks, but then you'd probably need a larger engine than the Rotax 503 that is mounted on it now. Contact him through his website:
www.rotor-head.com [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/static1.squarespace.com\/static\/565e068be4b09e21a63d4a48\/5660a511e4b0c8e9dc58849c\/59aa4a7a9f7456899e384f9f\/1506487286238\/15068356_10157816307340442_2660263559687426788_o.jpg?format=750w"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Thx Kevin but thats a little rich for my blood, then I would need the taller mast, longer tail, pod, wheel pants and fuel tanks. Ill hold out for one that has it all because the parts are becoming hard to source. thx though. I know theres one out there not getting used enough thats looking for a good home.