No longer available

Jake,
Is the one in the pic a 10 or 14 gal version ?
Randy

George hello! Thanks for the tank 10 gal, all very nice. Mounting it on the gyro. Thank you very good seller.

George hello! Thanks for the tank 10 gal, all very nice. Mounting it on the gyro. Thank you very good seller.

Thank you.
I hope this serves you well.
If I may help you in any way, please let me know.

Jake

Are you still selling the seat tanks? If so could you tell me how deep they are.

Are you still selling the seat tanks? If so could you tell me how deep they are.
Yes I am.
It is 2 1/2 inches under the mounting ring and the average depth of where you sit is about 3". At the seat belt, about 5" the end of the seat is 1", there are no pressure points on you legs unless you tilt the seat back.

Hey Jake,
you still have any 14 gallon seat tanks available?
I'm needing one bad!

Barry

ultracruiser41;n1123351 said:
Hey Jake,
you still have any 14 gallon seat tanks available?
I'm needing one bad!

Barry

Yes I sent you a PM

Barr.......for what ?

I wonder how easily these will replace the 3 5 gal Air Command seat tanks that I have ?

What type & size fittings ?

Can a 7 gallons rear seat tank be removed on my Tandem Dominator and a 14 gallon tank be put in its place. and the controls still have clearance?
I guess what I am asking, Is if the tanks are dimensionally the same underneath the tank

No Title

Gyro28866;n1123435 said:
Can a 7 gallons rear seat tank be removed on my Tandem Dominator and a 14 gallon tank be put in its place. and the controls still have clearance?
I guess what I am asking, Is if the tanks are dimensionally the same underneath the tank

Here's a pic of the bottom dimensions Dave.

Attachments

• photo128231.jpg
    photo128231.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 5