Brock or Bensen Frame

Kandace

Overachieving Member
Aircraft
R22, R44
Total Flight Time
Looking for a KB-2 or Bensen airframe. Can be just keel, mast and that truss that goes up front. I still have a set of plans but I don't want to have to drill any 2x2, 1x2 or build the truss.

Can anyone help?

I've always liked the look of the Bensen and Brock.

Kandace

Kandace,
I have a complete rolling air frame but I'm in Tennessee, Bensen style, it did have a tall tail back when Dave Seace had it. I bought it with a VW engine on it just for the motor. I don't have the rotor head or controls for it, it does have the front peddle assembly still on it. sorry I live so far away..

Hi Billygyro! Can you pm me with a price? Also some photos if possible.

Kandace

Kandace, I will get some pics asap and send them to you, as far as a price goes/ I really don't know what to ask for it so I will send pics first. thanks

best regards BillyGyro

airframe

airframe

aluminum tube and angle can be drilled very easy and there is not a lot of work to a bensen frame, I have built them from raw material in one day so you may enjoy doing your own if you gave it a try. If I didn't live at the edge of the world I would do one up for you.

Hi Billy, Any photos yet?

Kandace

Hello Kandace,
Sorry, not yet I have been so busy I have not had a chance, I will try and get them for you in the morn, before going to work.

Complete Bensen For Sale

Complete Bensen For Sale

Looking for a KB-2 or Bensen airframe. Can be just keel, mast and that truss that goes up front. I still have a set of plans but I don't want to have to drill any 2x2, 1x2 or build the truss.

Can anyone help?

I've always liked the look of the Bensen and Brock.

Kandace

Sir;

A complete Bensen with VW power, prerotator, rotors etc just came up for sale in Waco Tx this month. I have the name and mumber at home. He's asking $4,000.

Steve Klein
Goergetown TX
[email protected]

Kandace,
Although I have sold all of my flying gyros, I still have a lot of SnoBird parts. If you are interested, please email me off the forum at [email protected].

Thanks.

David Hill
Battle Ground, WA