4th Annual rotorcraft and experimental flyin in Mifflin County

LARRYEBOYER

Gold Member
Don't forget the Mifflin County flyin I am sponsering the week of August 18th. The event will be held at Mifflin County/Reedsville , Pa in the heart of Big Valley.
So far we have 9 commitments for gyros and 2 helecopters. Numerous RV's and ultralights. The festivities will start on Monday and conclude Sunday the 23rd. Camping is allowed so bring the family. Friday evening My company sponsers a picnic, This year it will be BBQ chicken and all the trimins. All I ask is that you give me one weeks notice of how many from your group or family will attend the picnic. Hope to see you there as this event grows a little every year and I sure would love for this to be one event you would put on your callender each year.:director:

Larry

Larry

Enjoyed meeting you and Cliff and Chris acouple of weeks ago at the Fly-in. Will be there in August, just bought a cabin tent today just for the occasion. I have a friend in upstate NY who saw my gyro when I bought it and fell in love. He will be meeting me there. I hope you or someone else with a 2 seater will be able to take him up so the bug can bite him so he can get some training and his own gyro soon. You can put down two more for the picnic.

Paul

pAUL, YOU ARE WELCOME AS WELL AS YOUR FRIEND. tHERE ARE SEVERAL GYRO NUTS COMING IN ON August 17, but the unsanctioned event oficially starts Thursday the 20th. You can come in when you like.Friday we have the chicken BBQ. You are down for 2! See ya soon:eek: