Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Arerodynamics of Gyroplanes"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    He was able to convince you with sketches false, and I could not convince you with sketches correct. Boo ... It's not fair ... My English is so bad ?
    Jean Claude
    Last edited by Jean Claude; 10-23-2010, 03:36 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Damn i just wish i could get my head around half of this stuff, need another beer me thinks :)
      Mark Bredden
      To ignore the facts does NOT change the facts

      Comment


      • #33
        JC->My English is so bad?
        Your sketches easily bridge any gap in comprehension that might occure due to the fact that we communicate via a lingua franca.
        Thanks for your insisting on clarifying the matter!
        Last edited by kolibri282; 10-23-2010, 09:08 PM.
        Cheers,

        Juergen

        ..Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte..
        ....non quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter,...
        ...mais quand il n'y a plus rien à retrancher...
        - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry -

        Comment


        • #34
          Another beer.

          Originally posted by bones View Post
          Damn i just wish i could get my head around half of this stuff, need another beer me thinks :)
          I had to have a couple just to help cool my brain down ( I think I broke it), and it is all Brian's fault.

          Graeme.
          Red meat is not bad for you
          Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by kolibri282 View Post
            Your sketches easily bridge any gap in comprehension that might occure due to the fact that we communicate via a lingua franca.
            Thank you, Juergen. My morale goes up and I feel better!
            Jean Claude

            Comment


            • #36
              Now I feel bad for obviously introducing someone who had it all ass-backwards.

              I'm off for a beer.
              Leigh.

              Comment


              • #37
                JC, your English is much superior to my machine translations of French to English.

                When I use Google or Yahoo for translation: French in = gibberish out (Google says gibberish = charabia).

                I expect the reverse is also true.
                Last edited by C. Beaty; 10-24-2010, 03:44 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Thank you Chuck. With Google I can understand simple sentences. When they are more complicated, so I'm not always sure that the translation is your thoughts.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Graeme Monro View Post
                    I had to have a couple just to help cool my brain down ( I think I broke it), and it is all Brian's fault.

                    Graeme.
                    I'm soo sorry.
                    Brian Reid
                    Pooncarie, Australia.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X