Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leading with the Cyclic to initiate a Coordinated Turn.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This instructor is speaking of modern gyroplanes like the Autogyro GMBH and Magni products.

I sent the author a note and he was kind enough to get back to me. He said that his testing showed that no rudder was required turning left and very little turning right.

I responded that I would suspend disbelief in order to benefit from his book.

I hope to get into in deeper when I get back from Mentone.

I had a lovely final day at AirVenture and just arrived in Rochester and have secured a room for the week.

I was fortunate enough to hear Dick Rutan’s description of the Voyager round the world nonstop flight. He is a wonderful story teller and it is a wonderful story.

It was probably the high point of my AirVenture experience with perhaps the exception of hearing one of my clients; Jerry talk about setting a cross country record in his RV.

I also spent a lot of time at the National Association of Flight Instructors learning about how to be a better CFI.

Sorry, I didn’t get any pictures.

I have a tenuous and painfully slow internet connection and it appears to have repeated what I wrote while I waited for the post to take.
    Last edited by Vance; 07-30-2017, 09:29 PM.
    Regards, Vance Breese Gyroplane CFI http://www.breeseaircraft.com/

Comment

“Brevity is the soul of wit.” -Shakespeare’s Hamlet.

Comment

Ol' Shakespeare didn't start most of his sentences with "I" either.... a true master of the language (sigh).....

Comment

Hey Smack,your biography starts with the dreaded "I" letter

I like reading Vance's articles.

I thought that Shakespeare sold fishing equipment.

Best Regards,
          Eddie Sigman,Polvadera,nm
          (575) 835-4921

Comment

Working...
          X