No announcement yet.

Another Chinese Coaxial helicopter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in 2018, not 1950, materials and technology is way ahead, both China and Russia enthusiasts are trying to produce a ultralight COAX, we can talk a lot about helicopters when it comes to commercial or military applications, however for recreational purposes or experimental, I find the coaxial far more interesting from the flying and mechanical stand point, I donīt want to offend any tail rotor folks who spend all their life flying tail rotors, I just want to learn more about COAX since I donīt speak Chinese or Russian, ho other helo is relevant to this conversation, there have been major development in: engines, materials, instruments ETC; ETC.- why I donīt see more COAX on the light and experimental category?

See working examples, here.... one chap in Russia is selling the Coaxial version of the Mosquito, quite a solution he found, instead of using a coaxial gear box, He installed a set of pulleys and belts to use one shaft and invert the rotation on the upper belt, using regular swash plate for the lower rotor and mini 500 looalike cyclic control on the upper rotor. Chinese company yuneec is developing an electric which in my opinion is far simpler than the gas engine in Germany is already selling one.

would love to see more people working on this types of Helicopters.

Regards

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X