Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg Spicola test flies the new improved Aviomania with the Honda Engine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Spicola test flies the new improved Aviomania with the Honda Engine.

Greg and Chris flew over to a breakfast a few miles from my strip and joined me and some friends at my hangar after the breakfast. I had been bragging how good the Aviomania finally came together and asked him to test fly it. He took off and tore it up! Another pilot on the ground looked over at me and said...."can you do that?" No, I am no Greg Spicola.
    "at 55 I did'nt GO over the hill, I FLEW over it"

Sport Pilot Powered Parachute
    Sport Pilot Gyro

Lifelong Member of the Dominator Fanclub.

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Awesome Joe!! Canít wait to see her in person!!
    BarryK

Comment

Great adventure Joe. And no few of us are Greg. Made me laugh too.
      Resistance is futile…… You will be compiled!
      Cheers,
      John Rountree

PRA- Director, Secretary
      PRA- Business Manager

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
      http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
      See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Comment

no video - it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by HighAltitude View Post
          no video - it didn't happen
          X2 This is Rule Number one on the Internet.
          I'm a gyro Dude now! Bensen FTW

FRANK

Comment

I have watched Greg Spicola fly @ both Mentone & Wachula. I am impressed w/ his flying skills, as well as after conversing w/ him, I am impressed with the fact is is one excellent human being!

I was stupendously in awe (and still am), when a YouTube video shows him landing in a American Ranger gyroplane.

He set down on one main wheel as he was turning off the runway, while still balanced on that main, and casually waves to the spectators while executing that manuever!

Talk about being one with his machine!

Comment

Ya know......Greg was awarded the "prettiest pilot " award at Wrens a few years back! Outstanding human being. :)
              BarryK

Comment

Except when he smacks you in the back of the head like a Marine D.I. would for landing front wheel first..ha ha ha!
                It wasn't that hard but it still made me laugh a lil!

Comment

Not a video but a picture of the pretty one, and the runners up.

Sport Pilot Gyro

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Comment

Must have been cold in Florida that day. Most everyone has long pants on!

Comment

Real men wear big boy pants.
                      Actually I wear cargo pants mostly when I fly. It give me places to lock up my phone, rotor string, wallet etc. In the summer we mostly fly early around here to avoid the storms and its not all that terribly hot till about mid day.

Sport Pilot Gyro

Comment

Working...
                      X