Transport Canada Has Repented my Class 3 Medical /CRY

FRANK'S

Super Supporter
Aircraft
1975 Bensen B8-M A65 Continental
Total Flight Time
Unbelievable The Hearth ache that I have been thru last 3 years Now I got a registered letter from TC that they repented my Class 3 Medical in other words they canceled it.
I will take a photo of the letter and post it after I have calm down, give me a day or 2.

I never imagine this could be done.

Geee's take a deep breath and keep on fighting the system until you win.
It may take time but you can continue learning from books and videos and building or saving money for your ride all today... while you wait on the TC.
Keep on talking to them and I'll bet you will get this handed. Hint that you will be calling every day until this is resolved.
Talk to them everyday and they may wish you would just go away but always be a polite pest and only state your facts that prove they are wrong.

Well My Instructor told me he has 5 student now and has no time to help me.

I'm going to file a complaint and go to tribunal with Transport Canada.

Well Going to court! I'm Taking Transport Canada to court, I have passed every test they ask of me in the last 3 years so they have to give me my Medical class 3 and my student licence.

I will keep you all posted from time to time. I get knock down but I get up again! and I fight.

I admire your tenacity. I know nothing about how the Canadian system works. That said, in the US, bureaucracy can usually be over come with enough persistence(time, money, effort). The key in general seems to be finding the easy path. For example, "Disturbance of consciousness without satisfactory explanation of cause" is a disqualifying condition, and for good reason. That said, it might not be considered bright to mention: There was that one time in high school marching band where I passed out (hint: lookup passing out, standing at attention). --Not a medical condition. Not an unknown cause. And it would turn into spending an enormous amount of time/money getting tests to show nothing was wrong.
resize

Only reason I can see is I'm fat but that is not a rule to fail me.

I know the man has you down.:Cry:
But they are not unbeatable!!!
If you really want it, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER. You can do it!