Paypal payment broken?

Gyro_Kai

Aircraft
MT-03, Calidus (rent)
Total Flight Time
about 150
Hello,

is the paypal payment function on the PRA website broken? I tried to pay my dues, but couldn't,

Kai.

They have been having problems with it. The work around would to use the donate to PRA function and in the comment section indicate the payment is for dues.

The new sight is still being fixed it keeps having issues so when you have one send them a email or give them a call a lot of times they don't realize there's a problem they try to fix them quick. They are making some good efforts to improve the PRA from what I see and hear.

Scott Williams

PayPal does seem to be down. If you can pay with a credit card, please do so. You may also call the office and give a MasterCard or Visa number. I will not be able to process it till Tuesday or Wednesday as our phone line is also down due to the storm that rolled through over the weekend. Thank goodness call forwarding is working! You can also call the cell phone, 574-551-1501.

You should be able to use PayPal now. The website had been hacked again. Phone lines are also now working.