2nd Chance to win $1,000 or more

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_7BUE1RovY&feature=youtu.be

Click here to win...

Good luck!!!!

Our last winner selected the Bose A20 headset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJKk6cLGV0

The Winners email to me:
"Hi John:
Well, I just had Christmas in September! My Bose headset arrived today, and I can't wait to give 'em a try! Thanks again for your follow up on this. Just made my donation for the next raffle, so I would appreciate your doing what ever it takes to make it happen again!
Best regards,
John "

Last edited:
PRA Raffle Questions

PRA Raffle Questions

John: I've several questions regarding the raffle.

1. Are the raffle prizes donated to the PRA by manufacturers, or purchased?

2. If purchased by the PRA, is the item chosen by the winner then purchased out of the raffle sales?

3. In the case of the $1K of flight instruction, is that available from just one particular instructor, or an instructor of the raffle winner's choice?

4. What is the profit to the PRA for the first raffle?

5. How many tickets sold vs. expenses to pay out the prize?

John: ...

1. Are the raffle prizes donated to the PRA by manufacturers, or purchased?
We have contacted Bose and a few distributors shamelessly asking for a donation. Two of them are STILL approving or not our request. For this raffle we paid full list for the Bose A20 as we did not feel right making John wait for his prize.

2. If purchased by the PRA, is the item chosen by the winner then purchased out of the raffle sales?
Yes, the prize is dropped ship to the winner after they select which prize they wish.

3. In the case of the $1K of flight instruction, is that available from just one particular instructor, or an instructor of the raffle winner's choice?
It will be paid directly to any CFI who proves there credentials to PRA. It could be a trike, or PPC, or FW CFI.

4. What is the profit to the PRA for the first raffle?

$600.00 to $700.00 for our 1st 30 day raffle. This time it will be over 60 days with time to advertise in PSF magazine.

5. How many tickets sold vs. expenses to pay out the prize?
Not sure how many tickets sold because PRA members received 2 tickets for every $10.00 and buy four gets you five tickets times 2 for PRA members.

Robert hasn't done an accounting yet but we deposited $1,690 into the raffle account. That was not the gross amount received as PayPal takes out a fee for using there services.

Playing again -

Playing again -

This is a great fundraiser idea for PRA ... with benefit to ALL active Chapters - for gear and equipment!

attractive prize choices to suit our target participants!

Promote & encourage! :D

PRA lottery tickets

PRA lottery tickets

Are there still PRA lottery tickets available?

Attachments

• SoloShot.JPG
    SoloShot.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • All.JPG
    All.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000FlightInst.JPG
    1000FlightInst.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 0