Get your wings survey?

Get your wings survey?

• Total voters
OK we have an inventory of both PRA logo and GYRO logo wings now available.

To buy them go here.

The price is $15.95 plus $1.50 shipping and $1.00 handling to NON PRA members.
The price is $15.95 for PRA members free shipping and handling. Only there was no way without the source code for the shopping cart I could add the discount online so PRA will issue PRA members a $2.50 DISCOUNT check by mail for each wings sold after the purchase to PRA Members. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adding the calendar, Wings, PSF, convention and raffle to our other discounts PRA has now paid many members more than it cost to join PRA.

PRA's BOD goal of paying members more than it cost to join has finally come true and we will be adding more discounts soon. If you wish to save money join PRA today.

Last edited:
Hello John, is there a way I can reach you by phone or cell? I'm trying to follow up on 2 corders I placed almost 3 weeks ago....thanx Dick

PayPal Error

PayPal Error

John,

I've tried twice to make an order for the wings - yeah, I'm not a pilot YET, but working on it! - and I've gotten this message on the screen. I've tried on my PC and my mobile, so I know it's not me. Maybe you can look into it?

Attachments

• PayPal Error.jpg
    PayPal Error.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello John:
Just used the link, and purchased the wings.
Are the Embroidered patches available yet?
Don't worry about getting a S&H refund check to me, call it a donation to PRA.
Have a great day!

I still get same error message, both in Chrome and IE, so it isn't my browser causing the issue. Can't place an order.

John,

I've tried twice to make an order for the wings - yeah, I'm not a pilot YET, but working on it! - and I've gotten this message on the screen. I've tried on my PC and my mobile, so I know it's not me. Maybe you can look into it?

Hi Terry.

I'll send you a PayPal bill to solve the problem. Just let me know what you wish to order.

About the bug...

You are not alone in this error. However it is only happening to very few. Try using firefox and if that does not work try to kill all the old cookies

Hello John, is there a way I can reach you by phone or cell? I'm trying to follow up on 2 corders I placed almost 3 weeks ago....thanx Dick
Hi Dick
I'm posting in response here not to so much anwser you as we have been PM'ing.

But has anyone else not received the pins they ordered over two weeks ago?
Dick's are still missing and I'm about to send him a 2nd order.

Hello John:
Just used the link, and purchased the wings.
Are the Embroidered patches available yet?
Don't worry about getting a S&H refund check to me, call it a donation to PRA.
Have a great day!

Glad you got in on the deal.

The embroidered patches need to be larger in order to read the logo and Gyro.

About 5 inches wide?

Would you still want the embroidered patches if they were 5" wide?