Do you need FREE transporation while at our convention?

Do you need FREE transporation while at our convention?

• Yes I would use it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No I have a car or have to rent one anyway.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
7/31-8/4 Fly-in Should PRA spend $700 for 5 days of shuttle service = No rental cars needed?

How many could use free transpiration from hotels, town, and banquet dinner at our convention?

I fly up from Tennessee to Rochester In. Rent a hangar, Then must get across town to the motel, next morning get from Motel to airport and fly to Mentone, if weather is bad I need a ride back up to Mentone for the day and back to Motel. Over last Three years I have rented a car at almost $ 500. Dollars for three days use mostly just going across town. Just looking for a cheaper way but I want to pay a reasonable price and nothing free and in no way do I want PRA to pay any of my travel.

Yaw Mon, Wayne be jamm'n he was one of the pilots I spoke to about this. But he doesn't need it this year either.

I'm working on a better volunteer plan for this year and in the future. I got more volunteers than people who need rides. I love these people!

Last edited: