The PRA BOD loves to be able to give more back to our volutneers and comunity.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Volunteers only pay for food if you will work 4 hours a day at PRA's convention 7/31 - 8/4/2019.
Let me know in advance if you can help make this event the best ever.

What this means is you get free camping, convention fee and a banquet dinner ticket all for free and only pay for your food. For working 4 hours each day you stay for free.

John, can you describe the type of jobs that are needed to fill?

okaneco1;n1134710 said:
John, can you describe the type of jobs that are needed to fill?
Hi Bro
We are making that list now.

Front gate workers (two per shift)
2nd person to help with Trash cans & restroom
Possibly one or two to help in office
Greeter (could also be one of the gate workers)
Assistant for the flight line
Concession stand workers--one to help get started at 6:00 am and three or four per shift (busiest hours seem to be 7:30-8:30; 11:30-1:30; 5:30-7:30) *Afternoon workers will be helping to get supper meal ready

You already know that Jeff Tipton will be the Asst. Air Boss all week

I will also bring a foaming coil cleaner and clean the A/C condenser coils while I am there this year. Office and classroom and museum
I guess for the opportunity to do this, I will have to give you a wild ride to pay for it?

Last edited:
Gyro28866;n1134756 said:
You already know that Jeff Tipton will be the Asst. Air Boss all week

Yes can always count on you an Jeff, like the sun comes up, to help us. U-ROCK. This year if you work four hours a day we get to pay you back with free, entry, camping, and banquet dinner and you get a free volunteer shirt.
If I can get you on a list we will also give you a free pin on name tag. So Ya-All sign up early if you wish the badge. PRA loves to give back to the community if you have any ideas on how we can make a difference please let us know.
Did you know you are helping me judge rides David??????????

Hi John, I will be there Wednesday - early afternoon, Thursday, and Friday most of the day, but will be leaving Friday afternoon. I am happy to help where you need me except the flight line. Not sure I have the experience for that. Let me know. Stan Dare

Gyro28866;n1134757 said:
I will also bring a foaming coil cleaner and clean the A/C condenser coils while I am there this year. Office and classroom and museum
I guess for the opportunity to do this, I will have to give you a wild ride to pay for it?

U-ROCK Bro!!!