7 Days left!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Only 7 Days until PRA's Fly-in 8/1/2017- 8/5/2017. Only 10 Days to buy a raffle ticket to win a Dominator gyroplane kit!!

First 100 pilots in any aircraft that flies in on Saturday WINS a free pancake breakfast on 8/5/2017, 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM. Mentone Airport C92.

PRA's International Convention is historically the largest fly-in centered on personal rotorcraft with 5 fun filled days of flying gyroplanes groups and personal helicopters attracting fans from all over the globe!

The PRA Convention is packed full of manufactures, dealers, flight instructors, seminars, forums, flying and aircraft build contests, events, pilot comradely, raffles, ceremonies with camping right on the airport, food served all day, restrooms & showers. No need to leave the party unless to go to one of the near by hotels if you wish.

http://pra.org/default.aspx?p=PRACon...nInfoPage&i=32

Last edited:
Now John; just to be ornery.

The first one-hundred pilots, or, the first one-hundred pilots to fly in? :peace:

Hey Jeff, is that a Weber 750 as your avatar? have you ever completed putting it on a gyro? I am currently putting one on my Dominator single.

Yes that is Weber MPE750 as my avatar.

Life has been interesting the last few years and the gyro is on the back burner.

Mother past away in March after a long but well fought fight. Partner became very ill when mom past and is getting better, but I do not believe he will be 100% again. But he is 74.

And if i get the Panther out in time I am going to Mentone Tuesday!!!

The first 100 pilots who fly in for the first time on Saturday will be given a ticket for a pancake breakfast.

The first 100 pilots who fly in for the first time on Saturday will be given a ticket for a pancake breakfast.
I knew there was a catch! I guess I don't qualify; because I am trailering in and will have stayed all week.

And, I do not want a TICKET; I want something to eat.
and , further more, "a pancake" is no where close to enough to fill me up. I want a whole STACK!!!
and bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, juice, and more yum yums'

Last edited:
You crack me up David!

Hi Folls:

I am at work now, but when I leave here it is to head for Mentone!! This is my first ever visit to a Gyro gathering and I hope to meet some of the Rotary Forum folks there in person.

God Bless Men and Women and their Gyros!

Curtis Scholl

All_In;n1122774 said:

If you go through the trouble of bringing your machine ,so that it is actually a convention, what is the reward for doing so ?

John, will you be taking something with you ?

Hi Chris your coming to the party!!!

No not this year... but I have friends who have rides here, so I'll be flying!!!

We have winners!

1st prize = The Dominator is going home with Jeff Tipton

2nd prize = Select one of 8 prizes listed will go to Pat Gallagher

3rd prize = we added is a PRA backpack filled with PRA merchandise was won by Gary Roamer