Restart Chapter 63 ???

Hey Vin, First pilot, I am hearing people wanting another meeting. How about setting things up and seeing if we have everybody from the area that's interested in your contact book? The Gyro I was building is flying now and Jeff Halash has moved his Hornet project into the hangar too. Curtis Scholl is making progress on his Bee and he'll show up. Georgio744 and eutrophicated1 (Frank from Flint) and Skywarrier 771 have asked for a meeting too. My Hangar has some room and we have a heater. My house is also a possibility but no gyro there anymore. or somewhere else? What do you think??

Hi John,
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can have input from our previous attendes as to when would be a suitable day and date to meet. Maybe we could meet at your hangar this time. This forum seems to me to be the best likely way to inform everyone. To keep this club alive and informative; we need to meet and share ideas. Any takers??
Vin

First pilot;n1141206 said:
Hi John,
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can have input from our previous attendes as to when would be a suitable day and date to meet. Maybe we could meet at your hangar this time. This forum seems to me to be the best likely way to inform everyone. To keep this club alive and informative; we need to meet and share ideas. Any takers??
Vin

Saturday mornings are the only time that I could not meet. All other days/times work for me. I'd like to see John's hangar and his completed project.
George

No problem Tony. It was a nice day so I flew the gyro and there were a couple people that stopped by and asked a few questions.

Tom, I sent you a private message with my phone number or you can post here.