Restart Chapter 63 ???

Jazzenjohn;n1132844 said:
Anyone up for a meeting at my house on Saturday? We can do it about 4 pm at my house and have some burgers and brats on the grill after. I have my gyro in the garage and I can show you my submission to the HeroX goFly competition too. (just pics and proposal) Let me know if you can make it! I'm just off 23 south of Ann Arbor Michigan.

John:
I can be ther saturday if it's a go.
Let me know. I just got my machine out today after a winter's rest.
George - OZW

A Batch e-mail would be great John. Could you also get me a bit more room on my message list. I erased a bunch but I'm still blocked by 70 messages.

Can do on the batch email John... Can't help with the messages I'm not a moderator on this site, sorry.

Hi John
Did you get my Proof draft email last night? I need you to audit it as soon as possible and approve it so I can send it today as time is short!

Last edited:
Didn't get the draft John, Did you get the PM I sent?

Hummm, sent the draft to Your [email protected]. Buddy I emailed it as we were running out of time. Check you junk mail as they will respond to that same email address. If this email add is not correct let me know i;ll send another one.

Hi John
PRA office received 3 calls to attend as they have also sent you emails but no response. One is an officer in the old chapter 63 and want to help you. I need you address to give to them.

Last edited:
All_In;n1132972 said:
Hi John
PRA office received 3 calls to attend as they have also sent you emails but no response. One is an officer in the old chapter 63 and want to help you. I need you address to give to them.

John, I can give you his address if he hasn't replied. Your private message allotment has been exceeded or I would have given it already.
George

georgio744;n1132979 said:
John, I can give you his address if he hasn't replied. Your private message allotment has been exceeded or I would have given it already.
George

Thank you George I got him on the phone so we are all set.

We had a pretty good meeting! Thanks to Everyone who attended and also thanks to John Roundtree for the E-mail blast. We had seven people this time and at least 3-4 others who expressed an interest but couldn't make it to this meeting.

Thanks to you and Amy for hosting.
I enjoyed meeting everyone. Nice to find other gyro pilots in Michigan.
Looking forward to future get togethers.

George

Hello all,
Any thoughts from the group on a date for another meeting since the last one was so fruitful??
Tony

PRA 63 will be my local PRA Chapter so after I have done all my Lessons and rebuild I will sure fly over 1 time a year.

Is anyone interested in another Chapter 63 meeting a week from Saturday, June 2nd? Maybe 4 pm?

What is the price for PRA Chapter 63 fee per year?

We haven't really gotten to that point yet Frank. We are just feeling out how much interest there is. Why don't you stop by and have a burger or a brat and we'll see who shows up?

<----- Hawkesbury Ontario Canada, But you are my closest PRA Chapter.

Sorry, I thought you were in Flint Michigan.

I don't know what has become of this chapter as I was overseas at the last meeting but I am interested in joining and perhaps ramping it back up. I have a barn find B8M that I am in a slow process of rebuilding and I just acquired an RAF that I will rebuild as a Sparrowhawk. I will be located at Brighton.

Matt

Count me in, [IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Jazzenjohn","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"18","width":"18","src":"https:\/\/www.rotaryforum.com\/core\/image.php?userid=884&thumb=1&dateline=1175192403"}[/IMG2]
Jazzenjohn, if you are setting up another get-together. Thanks for all your good posts, too.