Restart Chapter 63 ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to you and Amy for hosting.
    I enjoyed meeting everyone. Nice to find other gyro pilots in Michigan.
    Looking forward to future get togethers.

George

Comment

Hello all,
      Any thoughts from the group on a date for another meeting since the last one was so fruitful??
      Tony

Comment

PRA 63 will be my local PRA Chapter so after I have done all my Lessons and rebuild I will sure fly over 1 time a year.
        I'm a gyro Dude now! Bensen FTW

FRANK

Comment

Is anyone interested in another Chapter 63 meeting a week from Saturday, June 2nd? Maybe 4 pm?
          "Nothing screams poor workmanship like wrinkles in the duct tape!"
          All opinions are my own, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Feel free to correct me if I am.
          PRA# 40294

Comment

What is the price for PRA Chapter 63 fee per year?

FRANK

Comment

We haven't really gotten to that point yet Frank. We are just feeling out how much interest there is. Why don't you stop by and have a burger or a brat and we'll see who shows up?
              All opinions are my own, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Feel free to correct me if I am.
              PRA# 40294

Comment

<----- Hawkesbury Ontario Canada, But you are my closest PRA Chapter.

FRANK

Comment

Sorry, I thought you were in Flint Michigan.
                  PRA# 40294

Comment

I don't know what has become of this chapter as I was overseas at the last meeting but I am interested in joining and perhaps ramping it back up. I have a barn find B8M that I am in a slow process of rebuilding and I just acquired an RAF that I will rebuild as a Sparrowhawk. I will be located at Brighton.

Matt

Comment

Count me in,
                      Jazzenjohn

Jazzenjohn, if you are setting up another get-together. Thanks for all your good posts, too.
                      Regards

Frank

Comment

And I'm the 'Frank' from Flint ... Sometimes I'm too blunt, but most of the time I'm just Frank. Heh heh
                        Regards

Frank

Comment

Hey Vin, First pilot, I am hearing people wanting another meeting. How about setting things up and seeing if we have everybody from the area that's interested in your contact book? The Gyro I was building is flying now and Jeff Halash has moved his Hornet project into the hangar too. Curtis Scholl is making progress on his Bee and he'll show up. Georgio744 and eutrophicated1 (Frank from Flint) and Skywarrier 771 have asked for a meeting too. My Hangar has some room and we have a heater. My house is also a possibility but no gyro there anymore. or somewhere else? What do you think??
                          PRA# 40294

Comment

Hi John,
                            Sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can have input from our previous attendes as to when would be a suitable day and date to meet. Maybe we could meet at your hangar this time. This forum seems to me to be the best likely way to inform everyone. To keep this club alive and informative; we need to meet and share ideas. Any takers??
                            Vin

Comment

Originally posted by First pilot View Post
                              Hi John,
                              Sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can have input from our previous attendes as to when would be a suitable day and date to meet. Maybe we could meet at your hangar this time. This forum seems to me to be the best likely way to inform everyone. To keep this club alive and informative; we need to meet and share ideas. Any takers??
                              Vin
                              Saturday mornings are the only time that I could not meet. All other days/times work for me. I'd like to see John's hangar and his completed project.
                              George

Comment

Working...
                              X