Bad Air with Good News

Aircraft
Cessna, and Stabilized RAF
Total Flight Time
Life has been very busy and full of good things. After reading all of our threads on this Chapter 2 site, I sit tonight with a great sense of accomplishment. Doug and I just finished with the Brigham City Airport Advisory board. Tonight was a bannar night for gyros and myself. Chapter 2 was given the finial approval to host our annual gathering at the Brigham Airport with the tremdous enthusium of the board members. As for me, I was granted an approval to build the hanger of my dreams. As we talked on our way home, we discussed our next months meeting and realized that there is the possibility of having several flying machines at this meeting. Combine this with the proposed turn out... Well those of you that have been part of this from the begining, you can see the growth and strength of what 5 people started... Thanks men! All I have to say at this point is, "Hang On Ya'll" Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times and enjoy what is about to come! :peace:

P.S. Bad Air Express now has logged 37 successful flight test hours! The grin continues!

Curt

That's most excellent news! And your dream hanger, congratulations.
You guys are doing it right. I met Doug he's got his act and plans together. Your so lucky to have him as a Butterfly dealer too!
I see you providing training and demo rides in the near future and really helping the sport grow! Way to just do it, from the ground up Chapter 2!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

Curt,

Congratulations again!!!

That was so sweet tonight. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome on anything. The Brigham City Airport is excited to have us and host our "Rotors Over the Rockies 2010". They have given us every concession we asked for and are excited to have us there. And with you getting the approval to build your new hangar there we will even have a place to get out of the weather if needed or to hold our forums during the day.

Plus you will have your 40 hrs flown off and be able to fly your Gyro down to our next scheduled Event in Spanish Fork on Sept. 12th. It is getting really exciting and picking up speed. There will be several new Gyros down there next month that we have never seen before and we will have several flying after our Luncheon/BBQ. So Cool !!!!!

Curt, congrats! You guys rock!

Check with Mike B at AirGyro about the best way to fly down to Spanish Fork for the BBQ. I've been studying the charts, and getting through the SLC Class Bravo under VFR may require bringing along a life vest.

Save some room in the rafters of that dream hangar, so we can store some ROTR paraphernelia there between shows.

This is getting better all the time!

Out standing that makes the trip down to the fly in a piece of cake for me.

John,

We aim to please. I think this will be a more convenient location for a lot of people. It is certainly a much larger and nicer facility and closer to a town and services and right off an interstate for access. Plus the view is great with the mountains there and still lots of fields and open space all around with no off limits airspace around. We're way excited about it.