Chapter 13 Meeting

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon, OutBack Tango, Ryan PT 22, JetGyro, Jet Provost, Champ, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
Hi Guys,

The officers of Chapter 13 are holding a meeting on Feb 6th in Aiken, SC to plan some activities for 2010. One of our goals is to hold several fly-in/meetings in different locations to allow some of our far off membership to get involved a little closer to home!

I would like anyone who has suggestions or know of any airports or local fly-ins that we may be able to coordinate a get together in 2010..to drop me a line! We are trying not to interfere with Bensen Days, Sun n Fun, Oshkosh, Mentone..etc.

Just PM me with any information you may have or if you feel you'd like a get togethr at any of your home airports!

Thanks,

Barry Kropelin
President
PRA Chapter 13

ultracruiser41 :

You did not put any times down for the meeting or where the meeting was going to held (Dana's). I would like to come but it is just don't know!

Chris,

The meeting is for board members. The officers are just getting together to map out a plan for 2010 but you're more than welcome to come. (I'll buy breakfast!) We're meeting around 9:30am at the Hardees across from the Aiken Airport.

ultracruiser41 :
Might take you up on that, (some day). 6th Wednesday morning. Yuck poo I will be at work for sure....

:eek:Barry (I'll buy breakfast!) K:eek: