• Show
Clear All

More here - Taifun now test flying too

https://www.facebook.com/Aviation-Ar...1871637931318/

Comment

is there a canadian PRA ?
      if so I would like to contact them for some stats

Comment

What IS it about the gyro industry that seems to attract its share of shady characters?

Rob, I admire how you've gotten away with calling Raphael Celier a "serial liar thief and cheat" and "weasel" without your receiving a scolding from <ahem> . . . (who repeated castigated me for "bashing" RAFSA and Coffin Fritts after two fatal RAF accidents). I applaud your candor!

I recall reading a thread about Celier's beach takeoff just several feet away from a couple who had to duck out of the way, and was not impressed with him.

I was apprehensive for Chris Lord when he became the Xenon distributor, but am glad to hear that he seems to have moved on.

Regards, Kolibri
        PP - ASEL (Piper 180, C172, RV-7A), SP - Gyro (Calidus, RAF), soloed in gliders; checkride soon

Wasn't happy with my RAF's pitch instability, so I installed a Boyer H-Stab to my great satisfaction!

"My expectations: disclose the truth I need to fly safely, and act like you truly care about quality. Anything less is greed or laziness."

Comment

Working...
        X