X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Opportunities - Vacancies at Celier Aviation

Job Opportunities - Vacancies at Celier Aviation

Vacancy CAHr/005/16072013 - Mechanical, Design Engineer

Celier Aviation is looking for a dynamic mechanical engineer with BSc or MSc University Degree in Engineering. The ideal candidate must have a proven record of the use of 3D CAD. Candidate must also be fluent in English. Celier Aviation is an international company manufacturing the Xenon Gyrocopter located in Piotrkow Trybunalski in Poland. For more information please send a full CV to: alexander.dalli@celieraviation.pl

Vacancy CAHr/006/16072013 - Pilot/ Instructor

Celier Aviation is looking for a helicopter pilot to work at its Flight Academy in Piotrkow Trybunalski Airfield. The ideal candidate, if not already qualified, will be converted into a Gyrocopter pilot and then into a gyrocopter instructor. Celier Aviation is an international company manufacturing the Xenon Gyrocopter. English is a requirement to any applicant. For more information please send a full CV to: alexander.dalli@celieraviation.pl

read more:

http://gyroplanes.pl/Home/Entries/20..._Aviation.html
    Xenon 4
    ------------------------------------------------
    www.celieraviation.com

I think if you can't find meaning in your work, you just have to change it and find a job which will be interesting to you. I did this after 10 years of work at one place and have already changed 3 jobs because I didn't find what I needed. Now I decided to take a break and work with ResumesPlanet to get a resume I can use after I decide to work again.

Comment

Working...
    X