The UFO Helithruster is Evolving as is Phoenix Rotorcraft your US dealer.

animal

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Hillman Hornet N8063D
Well as some know I started a Poll to see what Pilots and possible customers would like to see done to improve the UFO Helithruster.

So far many of the Improvements have been taken into concederation
and are being designed and tested.

The UFO is Evolving into what I believe will be a viable Contender in the enclosed 2 place Gyroplane market.

you asked for a Triple tail for more Stability, you got it!

you asked for Dual controls, as of today. You got it!

you asked for a Choice of Engines ,and it has been announced that yes, soon you will be able to get a certified Lycoming in the UFO Helithruster, but of course it will not be cheap.

But on that same Note, the UFO's coming into the US will be a Kit and you will have the option of buying it with out and Engine and installing a Engine that you locate on your own.

For sales Info feel free to Contact me at 336-674-0451 or call Anthony at Phoenix Rotor craft at 919-340-0038. and tell Him Animal sent ya.

base price is $85,000 depending on options.

Anthony has made me a saleman for the company and I have made a nice form where as I can take your kit or component requests and E-mail him the info where he can simply fill in the price and it will give us the Total so he can simply E-mail it back and you will have a price sheet to your specs.

I look forward to helping you with your Gyroplane and helicopter needs.

kits are still being made for the Sky Blazer single seat helicopter as are kits for the Falcon style Gyroplane.

Or you can buy single components such as Rotor heads, Control assembly's, tail assembly's, cabin enclosures. fuel tanks. instrument pods. wheels and brakes.

Also look for a new Gyro I am designing for Anthony to be unveiled in the Future that will be called the Peregrine. it will be a enclosed Gyro that will be CLT,and will have many Improvements over the Falcon.

Also note, if you need a part machined for your Project,Anthony is willing to make 1 part or 100 and now has a 3D router along with his already fully stocked machine shop.

you can contact me direct at [email protected] and I will do my best to help you with your Rotor craft needs for kits or components.

looking forward to seeing ya'll at the Fly-in's this year and thank you for letting my self and Phoenix Rotor Craft supply your kit and or parts and component needs.

Timothy F. Heilig aka "Animal"

Attachments

• 100_1714.jpg
    100_1714.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1748.jpg
    100_1748.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 28
  • New Rudder and BMW engine 011.jpg
    New Rudder and BMW engine 011.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 26
  • New Rudder and BMW engine 012.jpg
    New Rudder and BMW engine 012.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 25
  • New Rudder and BMW engine 013.jpg
    New Rudder and BMW engine 013.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_2001.jpg
    100_2001.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2004.jpg
    100_2004.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_2005.jpg
    100_2005.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 26
Heli-thruster - Still available?

Heli-thruster - Still available?

I've read your comments from a few years ago; can you provide an update on gyroplane products and their availability? thanks!

I've read your comments from a few years ago; can you provide an update on gyroplane products and their availability? thanks!
been living in Florida for 2 years now, have not talked to anyone about it in awhile. trying calling the number listed for Anthony.

Thanks

Thanks

been living in Florida for 2 years now, have not talked to anyone about it in awhile. trying calling the number listed for Anthony.

Please let me know if you are able to get in touch with him. Its a nice looking aircraft.

Do your research ...

Do your research ...

Please let me know if you are able to get in touch with him. Its a nice looking aircraft.

:rolleyes: ... I have not read anything good about UFO gyro ... a pretty pig in lipstick! ... we came very close to getting suckered into one in 2010 - dodged THAT joker!:flame:

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

I was quite ill for several years and lost track of Geoff Price. His email address is no longer valid.
Any chance you (or anyone) would know his contact information?

He is no longer with us, and the helithruster is no longer being manufactured.

A guy near my city bought all the partially built UFO's, havent been taking to him to find out his plan for them all (ie - finishing them himself, selling on as is etc...)

I got to have a quick look over them. Its a shame they didnt get to go further as there seemed to be promising things. From what I could see different machines had control linkage and rotor head changes so ideas must have been still being developed there. The cabin seemed to have good space (I didnt get in one). I saw Subaru engines, so not an aviation motor but brings the cost down hugely for those that dont mind that engine. If anyone wants I can ask the owner of those if he has a username on this forum and if he minds being contacted.

I got to have a quick look over them. Its a shame they didnt get to go further as there seemed to be promising things. From what I could see different machines had control linkage and rotor head changes so ideas must have been still being developed there. The cabin seemed to have good space (I didnt get in one). I saw Subaru engines, so not an aviation motor but brings the cost down hugely for those that dont mind that engine. If anyone wants I can ask the owner of those if he has a username on this forum and if he minds being contacted.
I had some involvement with this gyro, Geoff was a nice guy. The biggest problem was with the original tall tale the gyro was what they call short coupled and tended to want to weathervane. Anthony Croenlein did some work and molded a tail closer to the euro gyros and set it back further and that seemed to work. Anthony also set the unit up with dual controls instead of the single controls it was originally designed with. The gyro had a Subaru 2.5 liter engine that produced 165 hp. Geoff had designed and had manufactured a reduction gear unit that supposedly was bullit proof, if anyone has rights to that they should bring it to market for Subaru guys. The real problem was the bulbous cabin area which had a lot of surface area that might of had some undesirable aerodynamic forces.