Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sebring Aviation Expo 2018 starts tomorrow Jan 24 - 27, 2018 (Wed through Sat)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebring Aviation Expo 2018 starts tomorrow Jan 24 - 27, 2018 (Wed through Sat)

We will be there. Though just arriving tomorrow probably by noon as first day is always a bit slow.
    Come see us and get a look at AR-1 and possibly get a ride in one.

A small video made by a friend of AR-1 and Greg flying in manufacturer's showcase at Sebring. Follow us on Facebook to see the latest happenings
    https://www.facebook.com/silverlight...0925382646098/

Comment

That video is an extremely impressive display of the stability your American Ranger 1 Gyro offers. I love that the only thing up Flying is your aircraft and the banners show the wind well! Excellent video my Friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Flynic3 View Post
        That video is an extremely impressive display of the stability your American Ranger 1 Gyro offers. I love that the only thing up Flying is your aircraft and the banners show the wind well! Excellent video my Friend!
        To be fair this was a manufacturer's showcase so only one manufacturer went up at a time. I believe AutoGyro and ELA flew in this showcase as well later or earlier. The winds were gusting really bad and many airplanes guys skipped the showcase.

Comment

Working...
        X