See AR-1 in Mentone 2017

Abid

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 560 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes. Pilot Airplane
Hi All
I personally won't be at Mentone this year; Greg Spicola and Chris Murphy will be there with AR-1 Gyroplane representing SilverLight Aviation.
Some folks from Oshkosh may actually show up at Mentone to fly with us. You can do the same. See why we are growing. We took 4 orders with paid deposits at Oshkosh. Come and experience the value we bring to gyroplanes and check out our products and services. More than just a pretty machine

Last edited:
That is great ! I can't hardly wait to try one for myself ! Thanks

I've been looking for photos, videos from Oshkosh. Maybe something from Mentone.

CLS447;n1122836 said:
That is great ! I can't hardly wait to try one for myself ! Thanks

one will be coming to PA soon with enclosed cabin heated cockpit to a CFI.

cessna.682;n1122838 said:
I've been looking for photos, videos from Oshkosh. Maybe something from Mentone.

Sorry I meant to post a few pictures but we had many serious potentials show up wanting to talk. It seems people had been quietly watching us for a while and finally came to check us out at Oshkosh. Chinese Sport Ministry Aviation Division stopped by to see our gyroplanes. They seem to be heading in the direction of allowing use of personally owned gyroplanes without CAAC direct certification under a club structure for non commercial use with club approved training.

EdResnick;n1122902 said:
Can you post photos of the enclosure?

I would also like to see photos of the redesigned enclosure.

cessna.682;n1122974 said:
I would also like to see photos of the redesigned enclosure.

Any progress on the enclosed version? I think I saw somewhere one was going to be built in November. It's getting cold here and I'm thinking ...