Dominator Tail Assembly Instructions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominator Tail Assembly Instructions?

We've got a tail kit a while back and do not have the assembly instructions. Does anyone have a set? Or, assembly pictures?
    Bobby Munroe
    Private Pilot (SEL)
    PRA Chapter 62 #42748
    EAA #1160523

[Tap, Tap, Tap, blows into mic]

Is this thing on? What is wrong with this new forum? All I hear is crickets chirping in here.

Bobby Munroe
    Private Pilot (SEL)
    PRA Chapter 62 #42748
    EAA #1160523

Comment

...yep LOTS of dead-air here!!! .... some of us still try to beat the deadhoss back into life! Oldies HATE change & so many of the old users here are greytops ... they don't want to adapt & re-learn to use the "upgraded" forum! ...SO SAD!
      Chris T.
      3Rs - Rotors rock & rule!

"Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape." Buck B.

Time flies if you can but only the slowest.

PRA# 4212
      EAA# 1126845
      AOPA#08888697

Comment

If you bought a tail from Ernie, all you should have to do is rivet on the horizontals with the supplied rivets. He usually marks where the long rivets go and where the short rivets go. What specifically do you need to know?
        Scott Waggoner

Comment

One of my club mates bought a tail kit. We opened the box and it has the pieces, but we didn't see any paperwork. We just wanted to make sure everything is right before riveting.
          Bobby Munroe
          Private Pilot (SEL)
          PRA Chapter 62 #42748
          EAA #1160523

Comment

Is it marked on at least one of the horizontals as to where the long rivets go and where the short rivets go? If I remember correctly choosing which horizontal goes on which side was easy, overall fit and rivet hole alignment dictated that. If you need to know which of the plastic spacers go where on the top and bottom, then I can take a picture if needed and post it or email it.
            Scott Waggoner

Comment

Working...
            X