Number #1050 Coming to America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ray,
    I'd love to meet for lunch some time. My operating restrictions will keep me within 25 miles of T74 for 40 hours. After that, LLano and Fredricksburg are certainly on the list. Chris

Comment

I'll come to Taylor in the interim and we can fly around the patch?? Ray

Comment

To give you an idea of how time moves on Magni gyro #1068 another M24 Orion visited the UK last week crossing the Channel from The Netherlands - registered PH-4Q8.

Comment

Well, the paperwork is finally in order and N71K (Magni Gyro 1050) is up and flying. It's got a total of 7 hours on it now! --all this weekend. I love it. It's not to bad flying in the near 100 degree weather, except when you need to shut the doors for pre-rotation. --Especially if a few folks show up in the pattern and you need to wait for them. Once airborne, its reasonable. Of course the higher you go, the cooler it is, as well as less thermal activity.

Comment

Magni production moves on - gyros #1071 and #1072 just registered in New Zealand - both M24 Orions.

Magni now approaching gyro #1100

Comment

Made in ITALY !
              Happy Flying, Chris S.

Comment

Chris, congrats on the M24! I bought one of Dayton's previous M16s last year and enjoyed flying it around T74. We then flew it to my home airport of E16 - about 1500 miles. If you fancy a trip to CA some time, I highly recommend the trip!
                Have fun with it.
                Paul.

Comment

Hi Paul
                  I know N747RD well! That is me in the front seat. I liked the color enough that I went with it on my M24.

Comment

Some performance testing today. It's really hard to hold the phone and hold altitude!

Comment

SxS right ? You were holding good tolerances ! How about some outside & detail photos ?
                      Happy Flying, Chris S.

Comment

It is side by side. Here is a photo. I'll have to take some lower resolution photos, so it uploads.

Comment

I saw N71K this weekend! Very nice inside and out. Super short takeoff so the prerotator must be really good. There were four gyros in the pattern while I was there......Taylor Texas is gyro country! Thanks for showing me your gyro Chris. Ray

Comment

Working...
                          X