No announcement yet.

Engine Availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, Doug, can we not recycle the water from the exhaust and use it in the "fuel atomizer" to be converted into a combustable gas mixture? That way all you would only ever need was a gallon of water that just gets recirculated inside the engine? Almost like cooling water :) :) :)

I think I'll patent that idea. I also thought of a great name: perpetuum mobile.

Greetings, -- Chris.
    Read about my trip across the USA in an MT03 gyro here.

Comment

Originally posted by ckurz7000 View Post
      But, Doug, can we not recycle the water from the exhaust and use it in the "fuel atomizer" to be converted into a combustable gas mixture? That way all you would only ever need was a gallon of water that just gets recirculated inside the engine? Almost like cooling water :) :) :)

I think I'll patent that idea. I also thought of a great name: perpetuum mobile.

Greetings, -- Chris.
      You looking for investors?
      Dave
      Dave Rains
      PPASEL
      N8086T
      N472DR

Comment

Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Injection System - Canadian Patent # 2,067,735

... a private aircraft operator in Germany pays for 1L Jet A1 the same amount of money as you pay for 1 gallon and I think it's 1,5USD for 1L diesel fuel. This matter of fact as well as the fact that we should not go on to pollute the atmosphere of our planet by burning oil based fuels. The T62-32 engine is not a certified aircraft engine and the Helicycle is a experimental aircraft... To modify the engines fuel injection system should not be a problem as long as the engine is working properly. These thoughts brought me to Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Injection System - Canadian Patent # 2,067,735. An injector system comprising an improved method and apparatus useful in the production of a hydrogen-containing fuel gas from water in a process in which the dielectric property of water and/or a mixture of water and other components determines a resonant condition that produces a breakdown of the atomic bonding of atoms in the water molecule. The injector delivers a mixture of water mist, ionized gases, and non-combustible gas to a zone or locus within which the breakdown process leading to the release of elemental hydrogen from water molecules occurs. This invention relates to a method and apparatus useful in producing thermal combustive energy from the hydrogen component of water…
        That invention is a microminiaturized water fuel cell and permits the direct injection of water, and its simultaneous transformation into a hydrogen-containing fuel, in a combustion zone, such as a jet engine like the T62-32 turbine engine.
        In a basic outline, an injector regulates the introduction into a combustion zone of process constituents and sets up a fuel mixture condition permitting combustion. That combustion condition is triggered simultaneously with injector operation in real time correspondence with control parameters for the process constituents.
        In the fuel mixture condition that is created by the injector, water (H2O) is atomized into a fine spray and mixed with ionized ambient air gases and other non-combustible gases such as nitrogen, argon and other rare gases, and water vapor. (Exhaust gas produced by the combustion of hydrogen with oxygen is a non-combustible water vapor. This water vapor and other inert gases resulting from combustion may be recycled from an exhaust outlet in the injector system back into the input mixture of non-combustible gases). The fuel mix is introduced at a consistent flow rate maintained under a predetermined pressure. Stanley Meyer had resolved problem with the burning velocity of hydrogen = 2650-3250 mm./sec. versus 370-450 mm./sec. of that of gasoline, he reduced the burning velocity of the hydrogen gas...
        Water is hydrogen that has already burned; it is a liquid ash. The energy released by the combination of hydrogen and oxygen is already gone by the time you have water. In chemist lingo, the combination of hydrogen and oxygen to create water is an exothermic (heat-releasing) reaction. See: Hindenburg disaster, Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.
        If you separate the hydrogen and oxygen in water, you must ADD energy. Again in chemist lingo, this is an endothermic (heat added) reaction. The process is known as electrolysis. No "resonant condition" will change that fact; it's a basic truth of chemistry.
        All "inventions" that supposedly extract combustible hydrogen from water must have a net energy input; they are energy consumers, not energy providers.
        If there were big deposits of elemental hydrogen buried in the ground, we could, indeed, burn the stuff to obtain heat (with simple steam as a byproduct). If only. But there isn't, and we can't.
        Using electrolysis, we can make hydrogen to use as a fuel if we find it convenient to do so. But the energy to make it must come from somewhere: nukes, oil, solar, buffalo chips, whatever. There's no energy hidden in water.
        Ok my friend you didn't get the point,
        Stanley Meyer had already invented a water splitting device that can produce H hydrogen on demand, he also invented a conversion kit for turbine engines, rocked engine as well as for internal combustion engines. Stan has received Patents for his inventions in most country's. He also wrote a book S.Meyer "The Birth of New Technology" he describes how his inventions work, also math calculations and drawings are included.

Biografie
        In 1988, Stanley Meyer modified a regular gas powered motor to run off of any type of water, including salt water by converting the H2o into Hydrogen and Oxygen in a very efficient matter. It was estimated that the vehicle would be able to travel from Los Angeles to New York using about 22 gallons of water. He claimed that any gas powered motor can be modified to run off of this very earth-friendly fuel source. He was offered $1 billion by the automotive industry but turned it down because he wanted this invention to benefit humanity. Shortly afterwards, he was poisoned to death. This man may have improved the earth as we know it today, but unfortunately the large oil companies are too powerful to overcome. Help raise awareness of Stanley Meyer, and the destructive power of the large oil companies.

please watch
        http://youtu.be/8WiyJvsG5SY?list=PLU...K7yjyUmsVsUOfZ
        Stanley Meyer - hydrogen-based fuel on demand in real-time - water to-fuel conversion process works at high efficiency -
        pulsed direct current in the range from about 500 to 20,000 or more
        volts at a frequency tuned to the resonant characteristic of the mixture. This frequency will typically lie within the range of from about 20 KHz to about 50 KHz,
        Dr. Paul Czysz (NASA; MD;...) - evaluates Stanley Meyer's Inventions (zero point Energy Connections)

Comment

hey ckurz7000, wenn man keine Ahnung hat und davon ne ganze Menge, sollte man die 1000 Möglichkeiten nutzen und die Arschbacken zusammen kneifen damit die Ködel drin bleiben!!!
          Und RangeFlyer72, nun zu dir... was gescheites hast du auch nicht bei zu tragen "super" zeugt wirklich von Intelligenz... du Genie!!! :D

Comment

Just wanted to bump this topic.

any word on engine availability or progress on Eagle's in-house solution? The fact that the engine is no longer part of the kit is a bit concerning.
            Dane Rasmussen

EAA, AOPA
            Just Aircraft Highlander under construction
            Commercial rotorcraft, helicopter -instrument
            A&P
            Some others

Comment

Working...
            X