HeliCycle UTAH?

shadowrider

I am located Provo airport KPVU. Anybody close-by have a Helicycle I can come and look at? I am thinking of building them but have a couple questions.

Can anyone post pictures of how you fit being tall? I am 6' 2" and wondering if its going to be to small?

Any idea what resell value of these are? Probably never get out what you have into them will you?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Shadowrider, I know of at least one Helicycle based near you. Brian Stevens has a very nice ship at (iirc) West Desert airfield. Drop me a personal message and I'll try to get you in touch with him...

Tim
Helicycle 4-21

Kevin_Richey;n1118538 said:
At last year's ROTR, there was a Helicycle in Curt's hangar that was reportedly for sale...

Thanks....I looked up ROTR and it looks like its at Nephi airport. Do you have a contact for "Curt" and I will try calling him? Thanks

Dustin

For some 7 or so years, ROTR was held@ Brigham City's airport. That is where Curt's hangar is @.
For a couple of years prior to that it was @ West Delta airpark. Nephi, UT, is the new location this year.
If you send me your contact info in a private message, I'll forward that to Curt. Glenn Kerr and other Utah gyro folks has his phone #. I don't.

The Helicycle in his hangar is owned by someone else. It reportedly had a minor mishap and has been repaired. I seem to recall the asking price is somewhere around $45K.
Are you looking to buy a new one, or used? Are you looking for a Helicycle owner for their comments/experience only?

Thanks! I was able to meet up with Brian Stevens and he not only showed me his heli-cycle, he flew it around for me. Pretty awesome. He let me sit in it and there was not much room. I got in touch for Collin for Canada and I am going to get a bubble canopy for more visibility and more headroom! I need to finish my shop this summer so I can start building this winter.