Visit to Aviation Artur Trendak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit to Aviation Artur Trendak

Last week I had a few days in Warsaw, Poland and managed to arrange a visit to AAT.

Many thanks to AAT for allowing me to visit and delve into their production archivres - thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve_UK; 01-08-2016, 03:07 AM.

Good Evening Steve_UK,

Thank you for posting these pictures of the Artur Trendak manufacturing facility! I have always liked the design of the Xenon and the helicopter like cabin layout. After visiting and touring their facility what are your thoughts on these Gyros? I really like the design of the new Taifun and would love to hear more about this new Gyro from Artur Trendak. I have emailed the factory and they would be willing to sell me the Taifun as a kit, so I could build it here in the states as a EA/B. I see that the Artur Trendak Gyros swept the opposition this year at the International competition! I am curious to learn more about the Taifun and would love to hear your insight on these machines. I greatly appreciate your time Steve and I look forward to hearing from you!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Cheers!
    Nicholas Dawson

Comment

Hi Nic,

My visit was a couple of years ago.

The facility appeared well run and organised. I received a lot of help and goodwill from AAT and enjoyed delving into the production archive.

At the time of my visit the Taifun was unflown but nearing completion. My understanding is that the Taifun is now part way through the long process of obtaining German certification, I understand they hope to have achieved that by mid 2018. It's always good to see a manufacturer working with such agencies to achieve accreditation for a design.

The Xenon/Zen1/Tercel line has been very successful and over 270+ have been delivered with many of the recent machines going to the Far East.

You can see more on my Xenon/Zen1/Tercel gyro blog.

http://xenongyroblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Please let us know if you go ahead with our Taifun order.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Flynic3 View Post
        <snip>I really like the design of the new Taifun and would love to hear more about this new Gyro from Artur Trendak. I have emailed the factory and they would be willing to sell me the Taifun as a kit, so I could build it here in the states as a EA/B.</snip>

Cheers!
        Nicholas Dawson
        Nicholas,
        FYI, Trendak gyroplanes are represented in the US by Airgyro Aviation in Utah.
        The web address is www.airgyro.com

More Light-Sport Gyroplanes: The 2017 supplement
        for Light-Sport Gyroplanes

Both books now available at www.Amazon.com

Comment

RotorRambler,

If I remember correctly when I emailed Artur Trendak they had sent me a link to AirGyro. That site looks extemely fimilar... I will have to check the site out more.

I just ordered the first version of the book in your signature from Amazon a few days ago! I am looking forward to reading it and then ordering the updated version in your signature! I greatly appreciate the information my friend!

Cheers!

Nicholas Dawson
          Last edited by Flynic3; 01-25-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X