Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZEN1 smoke generator testing

Few days ago Aviation Artur Trendak was testing
    the new smoke generator for their ZEN1 gyrocopter.

You can order it as a kit for your machine.

...and video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLpZfUPs_A

Enjoy!
    Last edited by PTKay; 06-23-2013, 08:37 AM.

Looking good, everyone needs a smoker kit! :D

What type of smoke oil are you using?
    The government cannot give anything to anybody that the Government does not first take from somebody else.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Scott Essex....Flying H Ranch

Comment

This is the label from the oil container that we use. It says that it is a medical grade white oil.
      The rest of the label says about the safety during using the oil.

Michał
      Attached Files
      www.trendak.eu

Comment

Originally posted by scottessex View Post
        Looking good, everyone needs a smoker kit! :D

What type of smoke oil are you using?
        HI Scott-
        I tried a PM, but it tells me your "quota" is full. I was told you can help with a smoker kit? Then I saw a video on youtube too. Always looking to be seen at our airport and wanting to look cool on demand as well.
        Air Command Tandem with a 2.2 Subaru if it matters. Let me know if you can help with a kit, instructions, or advice. Thanks so much, Geoff
        Air Command CLT Tandem
        Subaru 2.2 FI- Stock
        68" Warp Drive
        29' Dragon Wings
        550#s Thrust

Comment

Scott makes a very nice smoker kit Geoff. It is complete and simple.

You may need to start a thread to get his attention.

This is an old thread and depending on how you search may not come up.

He was on the Rotary Wing Forum today.
          Last edited by Vance; 09-04-2017, 02:19 PM.
          Regards, Vance Breese Gyroplane CFI http://www.breeseaircraft.com/

Comment

Hey Geoff, sorry I do not get on here as much as I used to, the new format is very unfriendly and I usually can not view new activity for some reason.
            Anyhow I will try to figure out how to clear my inbox on the new site,
            I had to use my smoker the other day i was flying at about 1300ft and I saw a Cessna heading striaght towards me at the same altitude, I just let out some smoke and then dove down to get out of the way.
            I may be able to help you with a smoker, not sure if I have any kits left or not.
            The government cannot give anything to anybody that the Government does not first take from somebody else.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
            - Thomas Jefferson

Scott Essex....Flying H Ranch

Comment

-
              Originally posted by scottessex View Post
              Hey Geoff, sorry I do not get on here as much as I used to, the new format is very unfriendly and I usually can not view new activity for some reason.
              Anyhow I will try to figure out how to clear my inbox on the new site,
              I had to use my smoker the other day i was flying at about 1300ft and I saw a Cessna heading striaght towards me at the same altitude, I just let out some smoke and then dove down to get out of the way.
              I may be able to help you with a smoker, not sure if I have any kits left or not.
              I tried to send an email I received from someone as well. Check your junk box maybe on your email? Mine is resney@live.com, also 219+765+3425. Tommy Milton brought you up too.
              Air Command CLT Tandem
              Subaru 2.2 FI- Stock
              68" Warp Drive
              29' Dragon Wings
              550#s Thrust

Comment

Working...
              X