Stan Foster's Sparrowhawk Build

gyroman

Never-ending gyro builder
Aircraft
Building a Honeybee
Total Flight Time
15 minutes
For those of you who are interested, I put all of Stan's photos he posted here on the forum into a powerpoint presentation. They are in the order he posted them. You can find it on my website.. Here's the link

Stan Foster's Sparrowhawk Build

It's about 10.1 mb in size so if you have dial up it might take you all night. Also it's Powerpoint 2003 not sure if it's compatible with lower versions.

I have to say thanks to Stan for posting all of his photos during the build. It really has kept my dream of flying a gyro alive.

THANKS STAN!!!

Toby, Stan is one great inspiration to us all, and a lot of fun as well.

Aussie Paul.:)

Toby,
That was AWESOME! Thank you for putting that together. Stan has really done a wonderful job, and I hope a lot of folks get a chance to see this great presentation.

BTW, I'm running PowerPoint 2000, and had no trouble at all.

Cheers,
Brian Jackson

Thanks!! Great work Toby and Stan!

Toby and Stan,
I made a movie of the slide show. Can I distribute it to others (free of charge)?
thanks,
Heather

Stan's build

Stan's build

Heather,

I would like to see it...

Maybe we could offer it to anyone who sets up a booth at Fly-in events to promote gyros..

What do you think Stan? You have provided such inspiration here on the forum, why not offer it to the general public to get interested in gyros?

Thank you Toby, I found that most alluring. I am proud to know Stan and now I can show people a small part of why.

Thank you very much, Vance

Toby,
I assume that you are saying it is OK to distribute your work.
Stan and Toby,
I will send you both a copy.
thanks,
Heather

address

address

Yes, Heather go right ahead.

My address is

Toby Harvey
119 Oak
Alvin, Texas 77511

It will be a week or two; I am working on getting permission to copy additional content on the DVD.
Heather

Video

Video

Heather,

Got the video yesterday, looks great. Thanks a bunch! I like the GBA clips as well, I didn't have any video of the Sparrowhawk flying.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me where Stan's SH build thread is or went ?