Hi, everyone!

TravisPitcher

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online rotorhead community. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two from the other members here. Aside from being a rotary enthusiasts, I'm also a critter-lovin' guy. I live with my Pomeranian at home, Wilson. When I'm not out on road trips, I usually walk my dog in the park, though as a precaution, I'd fit him with one of those Garmin Astro GPS collars, as he tends to wander off most of the time. So, that's me. Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:
Welcome Travis. Tell us something about your aviation experience and interests. As you are in Florida, you have many opportunities to see rotorcraft at Z-Hills, Sun-n-Fun, etc. Ray

Hello Travis, and welcome. Just a little east of you in Wachula Florida, Sun State Wing and Rotor meet. That bunch can be found at the airport most every weekend.
Also, in late March or early April, the Bensen Days Fly-in is held there. It ranks among the largest gyro fly-ins

Welcome Travis. Also take a drive over to Zephyrhills airport. A pretty good group of Gyro's flying there too.

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome! As of now, I'm still at the learning curve, but once I get a grasp of the basics, I'll be availing my own. I'll look around the forum for more info, I know I'll be learning a lot from the many experienced members here.