No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone. I have been on the forum for some time now but I have never introduced myself. My name is Vernon but I usually go by butch. I am 57 years young. I was a contractor for 28 years but am now retired. I held an electrical, plumbing and water treatment license. My hobbies are building high performance motors. My father had me in the garage since the age of 8 and I have been working on vehicles ever since. My father was a body and paint man. I am in my second marriage of 15 years. My first wife was the anti Christ lollol. I am very happily married and I have 8 grand children. Ever since I had seen the Mad Max movies- the one with the gyrocopter in it, I have wanted one. It took me a while but I finally got one. I drove all the way across the United States to get it. I am now taking lessons with Don Bradley and he is a great teacher. I have taken 6 lessons so far and I love it. My wife and I are looking forward to meeting other members and participating in the functions.

Welcome Vernon.

Thank you for sharing a little about you.

I enjoy following your gyroplane adventure.
    Regards, Vance Breese Gyroplane CFI

Greeting Butch

Good to meet you and so glad you could join us.
      Resistance is futile…… You will be compiled!
      John Rountree

PRA- Director, Secretary
      PRA- Business Manager

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
      See: Aviomania USA

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS