Jeff Cates

Greetings all,
My name is Jeff Cates and I,m interested in Gyro copters and I'm looking for some one in the southern Nevada Area to Get more information and experience.
Any contacts would be much appreciated.

Northern Utah here, Jeff. So... no real benefit. But... Welcome!

Hi Jeff and welcome! My wife Britta Penca and I have a gyroplane flight training and AutoGyro sales business SE of Phoenix. You can reach us at 520-840-0186, if you would like an intro flight, or to learn more about the gyro. Thank you.

hello everyone let me introduce first.......
this is sowparnika from India.... working as an admission consultant having 5+years of experience....
helps students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India,.....
we provides service for top colleges in Bangalore.

Dayananda Sagar Business Academy Bangalore direct admission

Hello Jeff:
And welcome. Allow me to enlighten you a bit about terminology, please. There is a comment within your post, "I,m interested in Gyro copters". The term, "Gyrocopter" is a trademark name of a B-7 or B-8 Gyroplane which was designed and built by the Bensen Aircraft Company. The FAA calls all of the aircraft which fly with an autorotative rotor an "Gyroplane".
The term "Gyrocopter" has been widely used generically for all our machines. Kind of like Ford, Chevy, and Dodge all have "Pickup" trucks.
Welcome to the best kept secret in aviation.

Gyro28866;n1122429 said:
Hello Jeff:
And welcome. Allow me to enlighten you a bit about terminology, please. There is a comment within your post, "I,m interested in Gyro copters". The term, "Gyrocopter" is a trademark name of a B-7 or B-8 Gyroplane which was designed and built by the Bensen Aircraft Company. The FAA calls all of the aircraft which fly with an autorotative rotor an "Gyroplane".
The term "Gyrocopter" has been widely used generically for all our machines. Kind of like Ford, Chevy, and Dodge all have "Pickup" trucks.
Welcome to the best kept secret in aviation.

Hi, David McCutchen, Thanks for the details on today's nomenclature. As this site is recently updated, is there some way that the acronyms used could be put into a "Sticky-Posting" for us? I've been aware of the term: 'gyrocopter" for about 50 years, as well as much other older flying terminology, so any listing of newer verbiage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eutrophicated1

Welcome to the Rotary Wing Forum! I like to us real names and viewer would be a very unusual name. It would be nice if you would post your real name in your profile.