No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings all,
    My name is Jeff Cates and I,m interested in Gyro copters and I'm looking for some one in the southern Nevada Area to Get more information and experience.
    Any contacts would be much appreciated.

Northern Utah here, Jeff. So... no real benefit. But... Welcome!
    Glenn

Comment

Hi Jeff and welcome! My wife Britta Penca and I have a gyroplane flight training and AutoGyro sales business SE of Phoenix. You can reach us at 520-840-0186, if you would like an intro flight, or to learn more about the gyro. Thank you.

Comment

hello everyone let me introduce first.......
        this is sowparnika from India.... working as an admission consultant having 5+years of experience....
        helps students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India,.....
        we provides service for top colleges in Bangalore.

Dayananda Sagar Business Academy Bangalore direct admission
        We provide direct admissions, management quota admission, nri quota admission in Dayananda Sagar Business Academy Bangalore Admission, campuses are designed to support.

Comment

Hello Jeff:
          And welcome. Allow me to enlighten you a bit about terminology, please. There is a comment within your post, "I,m interested in Gyro copters". The term, "Gyrocopter" is a trademark name of a B-7 or B-8 Gyroplane which was designed and built by the Bensen Aircraft Company. The FAA calls all of the aircraft which fly with an autorotative rotor an "Gyroplane".
          The term "Gyrocopter" has been widely used generically for all our machines. Kind of like Ford, Chevy, and Dodge all have "Pickup" trucks.
          Welcome to the best kept secret in aviation.
          David McCutchen
          615-390-2228
          Bensen B7m, 90 hp Mac
          Dominator Tandem, 100 hp Hirth
          Kolb Mark III Classic, 80 hp Verner
          Certified - Advanced Master Beef Producer
          EAA Member #0511805
          PRA Member #28866
          PRA Chapter 16 Member
          Secretary & Treasure - PRA Chapter 16
          President / Sylvia - Yellow Creek Volunteer Fire Dept.
          Chairmen - Dickson County Veteran's Day Committee
          Volunteer - Dickson County Airport Aviation Day Committee
          2 busy 2 No!

Comment

Working...
          X